Roland DG LV-290 Laser Engraver
Make amazing products at the touch-of-a-button with the LV-290 laser engraving machine.
You don’t need to be a machine expert to cut-out, engrave or mark on hundreds of different materials such as wood, leather, fabric, metal, glass and other items with laser precision.
- Precisely engrave or mark onto smartphone cases, keychains, glass ornaments, power banks and more
- Cut-out and engrave on acrylic, wood, cardboard and other materials to create prototypes for giftware, models and decor
- Mark designs on hard metal items like watches, tools and rings, or engrave onto soft products such as leather bags and fabric.
Paired with a VersaUV LEF/LEF2 series UV printer, you can print amazingly photo-realistic colour, textures and simulated 3D
embossing as well as gloss and matte finishes. Combining the LV series’ capabilities with that of the LEF/LEF2 series printers enables the creation of premium value items, such as custom giftware, personalised awards, or acrylic displays with attractive graphics.
Jigs that support setting up items to be UV-printed can also be easily created by cutting out resin shapes for the number of items to be printed.
- Choose between two models of different sizes and wattage to suit your business and material needs
- Cut complex shapes with crisp edges and mark and engrave with a smooth, clean finish
- An intuitive control panel simplifies operation and saves job data
- Safe, fully-enclosed operation with a non-contact CO2 laser and Class 1 safety compliance
- Out-of-the-box personalisation—requires no special electrical set-up and works with standard wall sockets
- Simplified controls and operation make high-precision laser engraving an easier process
- Equipped with a CCD camera (LV-290 only) and a laser pointer for easy positioning and area finding
- Includes Windows driver that outputs directly from Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW software
"Megan and Chris Totterman
We have received the ChromaBlast paper that I ordered with you yesterday. Just want to thank you for sending so quickly. We have been dealing with you guys for nearly a year now and I just want to tell you what a great business GJS are to work with. All transactions are a breeze! Thanks again.
I received immediate reply to questions & the response service provided was efficient by both management & staff. Service even for us small hobby operators is consistent and as good as the major customers would get, a great company to deal with
Why Choose GJS
Loyalty rewardsWhen ordering online and when purchasing equipment offline, we reward our pre-paid customers with GJS Points. The higher the tier, the more points, rewards and other benefits you can earn. Think of it as our ‘frequent printing’ program. GJS Points can be redeemed for discount vouchers that can then be used on subsequent orders. The GJS Points Program has four tiers: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. GJS points also ‘pool’ into your company/business account. This means if you have colleagues who also shop with GJS, you all earn points that accumulate together, helping you reach higher tiers of the program faster, and increasing your redemption value. We also reward our Black-tier customers with free freight on all their orders, regardless of the order amount and no matter where they are located. It’s our way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers who continue to support us as we support them.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.