Epson UltraChrome DS Ink for F-Series Sublimation Printers
Epson UltraChrome DS Ink for the F-Series printer range supports a wide range of dye-sub transfer papers to enable production of soft signage and banners, clothing and sportswear, customised promotional items and gadgets. It provides vibrant and intense colour that adheres quickly, transfers smoothly and provides excellent light and wash fastness.
- Epson-exclusive aqueous CMYK technology: An extreme colour gamut produces vibrant colours, sharp contours and smooth gradations to deliver the best quality images on a range of materials.
- Durability: Excellent light- and wash-fastness, resistance to a significant amount of abrasion, as well as alkaline and acid perspiration, mean signage and apparel maintain their impact without fading.
- Productive and cost-efficient: Excellent nozzle stability for high-speed printing and fast drying times. Inks are supplied in 1L refill packs to maximise production uptime and deliver a low total cost of ownership.
- Epson advanced print head technology: Optimised for use with Epson’s MicroPiezo TFP print head, which incorporates 720 ink nozzles per colour, enabling a resolution of up to 720 x 1440 dpi, and is low vibration for highly accurate dot shape and placement.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified: When applied to polyester fabrics, the UltraChrome DS ink used in the SureColor F-Series printers, passes the requirements of the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 for human ecological requirements of Class I products for adults, children, and babies up to 36 months , which specifies testing criteria to reduce the presence of harmful substances within a textile product. The standard belongs to the International Association for Research and Testing in the field of Textile Ecology (Oeko-Tex).
Related Documents & Links
- Know Your File Type 0.63 MB
I have dealt with Kelly mostly with placing orders & she acts promptly on processing orders, which is helpful when some of my customers want things done ′yesterday′!!! by the time I place the order, some days I have an invoice within minutes.... I pay this & then have a ′thankyou for payment′ email also within minutes of paying the account! Helps keep my business running smoothly & allows me to then fast track my customer orders. I have also spoken with Michael, Stephen and Greg in regards to product knowledge etc. They have all been helpful and don′t mind explaining things in a way that we as smaller businesses understand & relate to. they have a good understanding of their products & services.
Being new to the printing game and being self taught I have made a lot of mistakes however, I have rung GJS several times with some pretty lame brain questions and even though GJS have no obligation to help me they have advised me and helped me out or pointed me in the right direction with no questions asked. These guys know what they are talking about.
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
Thursday, 7 September 2017
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.