Epson UltraChrome DS Ink for F-Series Sublimation Printers
Epson UltraChrome DS Ink for the F-Series printer range supports a wide range of dye-sub transfer papers to enable production of soft signage and banners, clothing and sportswear, customised promotional items and gadgets. It provides vibrant and intense colour that adheres quickly, transfers smoothly and provides excellent light and wash fastness.
- Epson-exclusive aqueous CMYK technology: An extreme colour gamut produces vibrant colours, sharp contours and smooth gradations to deliver the best quality images on a range of materials.
- Durability: Excellent light- and wash-fastness, resistance to a significant amount of abrasion, as well as alkaline and acid perspiration, mean signage and apparel maintain their impact without fading.
- Productive and cost-efficient: Excellent nozzle stability for high-speed printing and fast drying times. Inks are supplied in 1L refill packs to maximise production uptime and deliver a low total cost of ownership.
- Epson advanced print head technology: Optimised for use with Epson’s MicroPiezo TFP print head, which incorporates 720 ink nozzles per colour, enabling a resolution of up to 720 x 1440 dpi, and is low vibration for highly accurate dot shape and placement.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified: When applied to polyester fabrics, the UltraChrome DS ink used in the SureColor F-Series printers, passes the requirements of the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 for human ecological requirements of Class I products for adults, children, and babies up to 36 months , which specifies testing criteria to reduce the presence of harmful substances within a textile product. The standard belongs to the International Association for Research and Testing in the field of Textile Ecology (Oeko-Tex).
Related Documents & Links
- Know Your File Type 0.63 MB
GJS is the only supplier of screen printing materials I have dealt with, however I had contacted other companies prior to finding GJS to enquire about suitable products and services to start my business. I found that most of the other companies were no willing to offer advice to me as I was not ′in the industry′ and was therefore regarded as a bit of a tyre kicker. I found GJS via a web search and made my initial contact via phone and received positive and helpful advice. My first personal contact was with Joe the afternoon before my one day screen printing course, he was very helpful and informative and provided a great deal of assistance to me in the purchase of my screens and printing table as well as suitable inks and associated products. Most, if not all my customer service has been provided by Joe and I am very grateful for his professionalism and attention to detail. Being country based I am unable to shop personally and rely upon post/courier for delivery and therefore have had only limited contact with the other staff at GJS, but must say that I have been more than happy with the way all enquiries have been dealt with and issues resolved.
I always have outstanding support from GJS staff especially Kerry and Steve. Certainly one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. I always let people know if I am dissatisfied (on principle) but this has never been the case with GJS.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.