Epson UltraChrome DS Ink for F-Series Sublimation Printers
Epson UltraChrome DS Ink for the F-Series printer range supports a wide range of dye-sub transfer papers to enable production of soft signage and banners, clothing and sportswear, customised promotional items and gadgets. It provides vibrant and intense colour that adheres quickly, transfers smoothly and provides excellent light and wash fastness.
- Epson-exclusive aqueous CMYK technology: An extreme colour gamut produces vibrant colours, sharp contours and smooth gradations to deliver the best quality images on a range of materials.
- Durability: Excellent light- and wash-fastness, resistance to a significant amount of abrasion, as well as alkaline and acid perspiration, mean signage and apparel maintain their impact without fading.
- Productive and cost-efficient: Excellent nozzle stability for high-speed printing and fast drying times. Inks are supplied in 1L refill packs to maximise production uptime and deliver a low total cost of ownership.
- Epson advanced print head technology: Optimised for use with Epson’s MicroPiezo TFP print head, which incorporates 720 ink nozzles per colour, enabling a resolution of up to 720 x 1440 dpi, and is low vibration for highly accurate dot shape and placement.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified: When applied to polyester fabrics, the UltraChrome DS ink used in the SureColor F-Series printers, passes the requirements of the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 for human ecological requirements of Class I products for adults, children, and babies up to 36 months , which specifies testing criteria to reduce the presence of harmful substances within a textile product. The standard belongs to the International Association for Research and Testing in the field of Textile Ecology (Oeko-Tex).
Related Documents & Links
- Know Your File Type 0.63 MB
I have purchased 2 x Brand new screen printing machines from GJS. Graham showed us the machines at the padstow factory and gave us a great run down on what they can do, we ordered them and GJS were prompt with delivery, they set up the machine in our factory and again showed us how they work in great detail. Graham was friendly and ensured we were satisfied with everything before he left. Any later queries i had were addressed immediately. I couldnt recommend them enough and have already.
The online support that you have for registered users is by far the best I have ever seen, product range and online pricing.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.