Epson UltraChrome DS Ink for F-Series Sublimation Printers
Epson UltraChrome DS Ink for the F-Series printer range supports a wide range of dye-sub transfer papers to enable production of soft signage and banners, clothing and sportswear, customised promotional items and gadgets. It provides vibrant and intense colour that adheres quickly, transfers smoothly and provides excellent light and wash fastness.
- Epson-exclusive aqueous CMYK technology: An extreme colour gamut produces vibrant colours, sharp contours and smooth gradations to deliver the best quality images on a range of materials.
- Durability: Excellent light- and wash-fastness, resistance to a significant amount of abrasion, as well as alkaline and acid perspiration, mean signage and apparel maintain their impact without fading.
- Productive and cost-efficient: Excellent nozzle stability for high-speed printing and fast drying times. Inks are supplied in 1L refill packs to maximise production uptime and deliver a low total cost of ownership.
- Epson advanced print head technology: Optimised for use with Epson’s MicroPiezo TFP print head, which incorporates 720 ink nozzles per colour, enabling a resolution of up to 720 x 1440 dpi, and is low vibration for highly accurate dot shape and placement.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified: When applied to polyester fabrics, the UltraChrome DS ink used in the SureColor F-Series printers, passes the requirements of the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 for human ecological requirements of Class I products for adults, children, and babies up to 36 months , which specifies testing criteria to reduce the presence of harmful substances within a textile product. The standard belongs to the International Association for Research and Testing in the field of Textile Ecology (Oeko-Tex).
v1: F6200, F7200, F9200, F9360
Customers Who Purchased This Product Also Purchased
Hi Kelly, I want to thank you so much for the speed with which you dispatched my order. I deposited order payment just before 1 pm Wed 3rd July and was expecting my order delivery Friday but to my pleasant surprise today Thursday 4th July 2013 before 10am I had the order in my hand. Thank you that′s why you are my favourite supplier.
I don´t really know any one but Greg, can´t fault him though, it´s all good. GJS gives me what I need, when I need it, no if´s no buts, just great service.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.