Epson SureColor V1060 A4 UV Desktop Printer
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW!
Introducing Epson's first ever A4 UV desktop printer
The Epson SureColor V1060 UV printer is a versatile solution for customising merchandise and promotional items on demand and transforming them into unique products, making it an excellent choice for retail and event settings.
Its compact design and innovative features make it suitable for small businesses and retail spaces with limited room.
Equipped with a built-in air filtration system, the printer can be conveniently placed against a wall, optimising space utilisation.
Its UltraChrome UV ink with CMYK+white+varnish provides a stunning output on both rigid and flexible materials with Epson Precision Dot and Variable Sized Dot Technology (VSDT), additional white ink and varnish can be applied as a layer or spot colour for enhanced image expression and finish quality.
- Supports substrates up to 297mm x 210mm (A4), and up to 70mm in thickness
- Compact and innovative design – The unit is designed to fit most retail environments
- Complete front operation - Provides the flexibility for any workflow in limited space
- Built-in air filtration system – No additional space and cost required
- Precise line and text quality – Superior image quality with incredible detail for small application
- Low maintenance – Fully automated cleaning system with fabric head wiper and no waste ink tank
- Easy Operation - Intuitive touchscreen with animated instructions and 140ml replaceable ink-pack system
- Epson Edge Print Pro software – Epson genuine RIP which provides a powerful set of image editing tools via an interface that is easy to use
- Epson Cloud Solution PORT– Provides live production monitoring, reporting and job cost accounting (requires Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection)
SureColor V1060 uses:
The SC-V1060 enables direct UV printing onto a wide variety of materials, including acrylic, metals, wood, canvas, and more. This allows businesses to offer diverse products, from promotional items to personalised gifts and even industrial prototypes, with superior image quality, colour accuracy, and finely detailed text.
* Excludes non-stock special order products and equipment sold on consignment.
Customer Success Stories
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
"Dean, WF Plastics
Thanks again for your help along the way Michael. I know it's an almost zero margin sale for you compared to decent sales, so I appreciate you treating it like a decent sale none the less. Very professional.
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your order and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, you can track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
Wednesday, 21 February 2024
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.