Roland TrueVIS SG Series Printer/Cutters
True Colour. True Quality. True Value.
Build an unbeatable business with the Roland TrueVIS SG Series printer/cutters.
The SG-540 and SG-300 deliver Roland DG’s renowned quality, reliability and cutting-edge features, at an exceptional price.
Representing an exciting new era in outstanding colour vibrancy and advanced print and cut functionality, the TrueVIS SG Series includes user-friendly new features to optimise your wide format print production.
Whether you’re just starting out or wanting to expand the profitable range of products you offer, the TrueVIS SG Series can help you get to where you want to be.
- SG-540 54-inch (1371 mm) or SG-300 30-inch (762 mm) large-format digital printer plus integrated contour cutter
- Two latest generation FlexFire print heads that fire precision droplets in 3 sizes for beautiful images and uniform colours.
- New cutting carriage, blade holder, and blade for increased down force and broader range of media compatibility
- 4-colour CMYK ink configuration
- New GREENGUARD Gold certified TrueVIS INK available in cost-effective 500ml pouches
- New wireless Roland DG Mobile Panel allows for operation of the VG from your existing Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android operating systems)
- Rigid design to minimise vibrations and achieve optimum printing and cutting accuracy.
- A revamped RIP, VersaWorks Dual (included with the SG-540 / SG-300) features a new core engine for improved file processing, including files with transparencies and native PDF's
- Roland OnSupport enables remote tracking of production status with automated text message or e-mail notifications
- 1 Year warranty and option to purchase a further 2 years
Maximum ink quality at minimal cost!
The newly reimagined Roland DG eco solvent ink system within the TrueVIS SG Series consists of cost-effective new 500ml ink pouches, that fit neatly into the printer's reusable cartridge casings. The cartridges are then slid into a discreet, concealed ink bay at the front of the printer body, granting ease of access and cleaner usage with less waste. TrueVIS INK pouches, available in 4-Colour CMYK configuration to suit the TrueVIS SG Series, turn out vibrant colours in stunning detail.
The TrueVIS SG Series Printer/Cutters are also available with an optional automated media take-up unit for long unattended print runs, supporting rolls up to 30kg (66 lbs.)
- Banners and posters
- POS graphics
- Backlit displays
- Die-cut labels and decals
- Wall graphics, decals and murals
- Print and cut heat transfers
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I recently purchased the subli-trans 4880 sublimation printer from GJS Machinery after a few teathing problems caused by myself, Greg Stone and his staff where on hand to sort out the problems. I can highly recommend Greg and his staff for there commitment to after sales service and there prompt delivery of goods ordered, once again thanks guys.
Greg Greg Greg, you are an angel! My prints are coming out perfectly, my presses are perfect and I am as happy as Larry! Thank you so much for all of your time, it was much much much appreciated! You are a life saver!
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
Monday, 18 September 2017
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.