S-Race Vivid 120 Sublimation Paper
S-RACE dye sublimation transfer paper is an exceptional quality transfer media featuring a microporous coating for fast sublimation.
S-Race dye sublimation paper produces excellent line sharpness, whether you are decorating soft or hard substrates and can be used for a variety of applications such as fashion, home décor textiles, sportswear, soft signage, skis, snowboards and merchandising products.
- Can be used for soft and hard substrates
- For use with all sublimation desktop printers, including Sawgrass, Epson and Ricoh
- Transfer on photo panels (e.g ChromaLuxe), ceramic mugs or tiles, polyester-coated hard substrates such as glass, fibreglass, boards, mouse pads as well as polyester textiles
Benefits and Properties
- Brilliant image quality
- Excellent line sharpness
- Superb and quick transfer properties
- Outstanding lay-flat performance
- Exceptional quality consistency
Store material only in original packaging under normal climatic conditions (23°C, 50 % RH). Protect material from direct sunlight. It is recommended to adapt the material to the indoor climate at least 24 hours before usage.
NB: Apply your printed transfer to the yellow side of the paper. Do not print on the side of the paper with the S-Race logo.
Related Documents & Links
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.