FOREVER Multi-Trans Laser Heat Transfer Paper
Produce magnificent metallic transfers from your laser printer.
With FOREVER Multi-Trans metallic silver, gold and bronze heat transfer papers, you can bring a little style and luxury to hard surfaces, using your existing sheet fed A3/A4 laser printer. This innovative laser heat transfer material eliminates any need for cutting and weeding, making custom decoration of multiple surfaces fast and cost effective for any business.
The paper coating is colored with a single metallic colour. So production really is as simple as;
- After mirroring your design, save the image with either 100% Black toner for B&W or CMYK printers or with 300% Composite Black toner for White Toner printers
- Print your black design/file to the Multi-Trans paper using the Labels or Thick card printer settings on your laser printer
- Press the printed transfer paper on to your surface using your heat press
And there you have it!
Reflective, eye-catching and fast transfers in a dry production setup without cutting or weeding.
- No cutting and weeding
- Single-color Silver, Gold or Bronze on any color surfaces, including black
- Extensive hard substrate compatibility incl. Ceramics, Acrylic, Metal, Wood, Nylon, Glass
- Fine details and difficult graphics transferable without problems
- Huge time savings
- Unbelievable design and motive possibilities
- Available in DIN A4, DIN A3
NB: This product requires a digital thermometer with a thermocouple (sold separately)
Great experience so far. Very impressive delivery speed! Happy to recommend and keep using your services!
Thank you for your super fast delivery! I ordered 3 sub blankets on Friday and I can't believe they arrived today!!! The best service ever I'm so happy thank you!!!
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
Tuesday, 1 December 2020
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.