FOREVER Multi-Trans Laser Heat Transfer Paper
Produce magnificent metallic transfers from your laser printer.
With FOREVER Multi-Trans metallic silver and gold heat transfer papers, you can bring a little style and luxury to hard surfaces, using your existing sheet fed A3/A4 laser printer. This innovative laser heat transfer material eliminates any need for cutting and weeding, making custom decoration of multiple surfaces fast and cost effective for any business.
The paper coating is colored with a single metallic colour. So production really is as simple as;
- After mirroring your design, save the image with either 100% Black toner for B&W or CMYK printers or with 300% Composite Black toner for White Toner printers
- Print your black design/file to the Multi-Trans paper using the Labels or Thick card printer settings on your laser printer
- Press the printed transfer paper on to your surface using your heat press
And there you have it!
Reflective, eye-catching and fast transfers in a dry production setup without cutting or weeding.
- No cutting and weeding
- Single-color Silver or Gold on any color surfaces, including black
- Extensive hard substrate compatibility incl. Ceramics, Acrylic, Metal, Wood, Nylon, Glass
- Fine details and difficult graphics transferable without problems
- Huge time savings
- Unbelievable design and motive possibilities
- Available in DIN A4, DIN A3
Related Documents & Links
I find this company to be the most helpful and fast delivery company I have dealt with so far. I will be doing all my shopping with this company from now on. I thankyou
Very friendly staff. If one staff member does not know something, there is always someone there who does. Excellent product range, top quality.
Why Choose GJS
Maximum convenienceAt gjs.co, you can order our products 24/7 and we´ll deliver it to your door! Or simply call us. Our phones are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. We´ll make sure you get all the information you need to make informed decisions. It just doesn´t get any easier.
Friday, 14 October 2016
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.