FOREVER Multi-Trans Laser Heat Transfer Paper
Produce magnificent metallic transfers from your laser printer.
With FOREVER Multi-Trans metallic silver, gold and bronze heat transfer papers, you can bring a little style and luxury to hard surfaces, using your existing sheet fed A3/A4 laser printer. This innovative laser heat transfer material eliminates any need for cutting and weeding, making custom decoration of multiple surfaces fast and cost effective for any business.
The paper coating is colored with a single metallic colour. So production really is as simple as;
- After mirroring your design, save the image with either 100% Black toner for B&W or CMYK printers or with 300% Composite Black toner for White Toner printers
- Print your black design/file to the Multi-Trans paper using the Labels or Thick card printer settings on your laser printer
- Press the printed transfer paper on to your surface using your heat press
And there you have it!
Reflective, eye-catching and fast transfers in a dry production setup without cutting or weeding.
- No cutting and weeding
- Single-color Silver, Gold or Bronze on any color surfaces, including black
- Extensive hard substrate compatibility incl. Ceramics, Acrylic, Metal, Wood, Nylon, Glass
- Fine details and difficult graphics transferable without problems
- Huge time savings
- Unbelievable design and motive possibilities
- Available in DIN A4, DIN A3
NB: This product requires a digital thermometer with a thermocouple (sold separately)
Related Documents & Links
Great service, responded to my questions straight away. I received the products very quickly and they were very carefully packed. the shipping was cheap too. The products are great, I would never have known the screen was second hand, as it looks brand new! I′ve just placed another order for more goods and am sure I will never need to look elsewhere when in need of supplies.
Very happy with services and products. Fast delivery and website content is excellent. Been a pleasure to do business with.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.