Epson SureColor SC-F2000 Desktop DTG Printer
The Epson SureColor Fabric SC-F2000 series represents a revolution in DTG textile printing technology. The F2000 is a Direct To Garment (DTG) printing platform for work involving cotton based shirts, caps, bags, and promotional items. The printer has been designed from the ground up to ensure superior quality, performance, and reliability when imaging on cloth, garments, and merchandise.
Prints can be made to pre-cut fabric or directly onto a finished garments with a heat press used to cure the dye to the textile. It enables production of customised and value-added goods with high impact and good wash/wear durability. The printing platform and ink have been developed together that not only ensures exceptional image quality with reduced running costs, but also enhanced mechanical durability with a reduced maintenance burden. The system is easy to operate and offers fast, flexible production for low volume applications.
The Epson DTG uses Epson UltraChrome® DG ink along with the new Epson PrecisionCore™ print head technology. The ink provides a significantly enhanced colour gamut with high brightness, formulated for easy curing with a flexible and durable result. The new head technology provides improved resolution and enhanced reliability with precise dot placement and sizing for smooth predictable colour with minimised bleed and ink consumption.
- High Productivity – easy platen loading and height adjustment with a mechanism that will print a t-shirt in as little as 44 seconds
- High Flexibility – supports fabric up to 25mm thick, platen options support print areas up to 406 x 505mm and ships in a choice of two configurations for high speed colour on light fabric or white + colour on mixed light and dark fabric
- Low Operational Cost – uses minimum ink to achieve maximum colour with a choice of cartridge sizes to suit different production levels and cost-per-print requirements
- Compact and Convenient – features a small footprint with front-loaded consumables, a large colour LCD control panel with in-built help, and will accept print jobs from either a PC or USB storage device
- Easy to Install & Operate – Quick to set-up, features automatic optical height sensing, automatic self-cleaning, supplied with easy to use Epson Garmet Creator software, and has delivery co-ordinated by Epson Australia
- Epson PrecisionCore™ (TFP) Print Head – supports resolutions up to 1440x1440dpi with precise dot placement and volumetric control to ensure superior image quality/consistency and outstanding operational durability
- Epson UltraChrome™ DG ink – provides a superior colour gamut with high brightness, excellent elasticity, wash/UV durability & Oeko-Tex conformity
Related Documents & Links
- Epson F2000 Data Sheet 0.91 MB
- AT&F Magazine Mar/Apr 2012 - The Drive to Direct to Garment Printing 0.94 MB
A new generation of direct to garment (DTG) printers from Brother is gaining ground in the Australia
Customer case studies
From humble beginnings selling designs at the local markets to a t-shirt printing powerhouse, The Tshirt Mill continues to go from strength to strength as it capitalises on the custom print revolution. And with a finger on the pulse of the music and festival scene, The Tshirt Mill is taking custom tees to the masses.
Forza Italia is Australia’s largest Italian retailer, importing a huge selection of well-known Italian brands including Ferrari and Juventus. With the help of GJS, it now also creates and personalises a variety of products on-demand in its Lygon Street store, as well as online via forzacustoms.com.au
"Kristy Dinuzzo @ Reborn Baby Boutique
Ian was awesome during the F2000 installation! He has a true ability to teach people unlike a lot of experts in their field who know the systems but have no idea how to pass that information onto others. Ian answered all my 101 questions and was a pleasure to be around. No question was a dumb question and he always explained things well. I look forward to buying more items in the near future :D
Everyone I have had a dealing with has always been helpful and very friendly. Pickup orders always ready. Delivery always when GJS says it would be delivered. Could not ask for more friendly people. Its always been a pleasure to do business with every one at GJS.
I have delt with Michael - and his help with a couple of questions has given me great confidence if your business. I had not heard of GJS until after I purchased my hardware from another company - I now buy ALL my supplies through GJS and currently hoping to get some hardware in the future.
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.