Epson SureColor SC-F2000 Desktop DTG Printer
The Epson SureColor Fabric SC-F2000 series represents a revolution in DTG textile printing technology. The F2000 is a Direct To Garment (DTG) printing platform for work involving cotton based shirts, caps, bags, and promotional items. The printer has been designed from the ground up to ensure superior quality, performance, and reliability when imaging on cloth, garments, and merchandise.
Prints can be made to pre-cut fabric or directly onto a finished garments with a heat press used to cure the dye to the textile. It enables production of customised and value-added goods with high impact and good wash/wear durability. The printing platform and ink have been developed together that not only ensures exceptional image quality with reduced running costs, but also enhanced mechanical durability with a reduced maintenance burden. The system is easy to operate and offers fast, flexible production for low volume applications.
The Epson DTG uses Epson UltraChrome® DG ink along with the new Epson PrecisionCore™ print head technology. The ink provides a significantly enhanced colour gamut with high brightness, formulated for easy curing with a flexible and durable result. The new head technology provides improved resolution and enhanced reliability with precise dot placement and sizing for smooth predictable colour with minimised bleed and ink consumption.
- High Productivity – easy platen loading and height adjustment with a mechanism that will print a t-shirt in as little as 44 seconds
- High Flexibility – supports fabric up to 25mm thick, platen options support print areas up to 406 x 505mm and ships in a choice of two configurations for high speed colour on light fabric or white + colour on mixed light and dark fabric
- Low Operational Cost – uses minimum ink to achieve maximum colour with a choice of cartridge sizes to suit different production levels and cost-per-print requirements
- Compact and Convenient – features a small footprint with front-loaded consumables, a large colour LCD control panel with in-built help, and will accept print jobs from either a PC or USB storage device
- Easy to Install & Operate – Quick to set-up, features automatic optical height sensing, automatic self-cleaning, supplied with easy to use Epson Garmet Creator software, and has delivery co-ordinated by Epson Australia
- Epson PrecisionCore™ (TFP) Print Head – supports resolutions up to 1440x1440dpi with precise dot placement and volumetric control to ensure superior image quality/consistency and outstanding operational durability
- Epson UltraChrome™ DG ink – provides a superior colour gamut with high brightness, excellent elasticity, wash/UV durability & Oeko-Tex conformity
Related Documents & Links
- Epson F2000 Data Sheet 0.91 MB
- AT&F Magazine Mar/Apr 2012 - The Drive to Direct to Garment Printing 0.94 MB
A new generation of direct to garment (DTG) printers from Brother is gaining ground in the Australia
Customer case studies
A Brother GT-3 garment printer from GJS is forming the cornerstone of a new business venture by three enterprising young men with their finger on the pulse of both the printing and music industry.
Reinvention isn't just a business strategy for Push Productions, it's part of its DNA. The Sunshine Coast print shop has had a colourful and diverse history spanning more than twenty years. Read how GJS has helped Push Productions expand into new markets and bring employment opportunities to the local community.
"Kristy Dinuzzo @ Reborn Baby Boutique
Ian was awesome during the F2000 installation! He has a true ability to teach people unlike a lot of experts in their field who know the systems but have no idea how to pass that information onto others. Ian answered all my 101 questions and was a pleasure to be around. No question was a dumb question and he always explained things well. I look forward to buying more items in the near future :D
Friendly, well-grounded service with in-depth relative product knowledge.
I have only just started with a small business, doing Vinyl on shirts and also Vinyl lettering on windows etc. Your site came recommended through some T-Shirt Forums. I found you really easy to communicate with via email, Emails are always answered quickly, nothing has been a problem. Any problems have been fixed with speed and ease. I don′t get overcharged for freight and you have a wide range. Also I can only afford small amounts of Vinyl at the moment and have had no issue with that. I have had a few large orders and needed to order Vinyl for them quickly and found your shipping to be fast.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.