Epson UltraChrome DS6 Ink for F6460/ F6460H Sublimation Printers
Epson UltraChrome DS6 Ink for the F6460 printer range supports a wide range of dye-sub transfer papers to enable production of soft signage and banners, clothing and sportswear, customised promotional items and gadgets.
- Epson-exclusive aqueous CMYK technology: An extreme colour gamut produces vibrant colours, sharp contours and smooth gradations to deliver the best quality images on a range of materials.
- Durability: Excellent light- and wash-fastness, resistance to a significant amount of abrasion, as well as alkaline and acid perspiration, mean signage and apparel maintain their impact without fading.
- Productive and cost-efficient: Excellent nozzle stability for high-speed printing and fast drying times. Inks are supplied in 1L refill packs to maximise production uptime and deliver a low total cost of ownership.
- Epson advanced print head technology: Optimised for use with Epson’s MicroPiezo TFP print head, which incorporates 720 ink nozzles per colour, enabling a resolution of up to 720 x 1440 dpi, and is low vibration for highly accurate dot shape and placement.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified: When applied to polyester fabrics, the UltraChrome DS ink used in the SureColor F-Series printers, passes the requirements of the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 for human ecological requirements of Class I products for adults, children, and babies up to 36 months , which specifies testing criteria to reduce the presence of harmful substances within a textile product. The standard belongs to the International Association for Research and Testing in the field of Textile Ecology (Oeko-Tex).
"Dean, WF Plastics
Thanks again for your help along the way Michael. I know it's an almost zero margin sale for you compared to decent sales, so I appreciate you treating it like a decent sale none the less. Very professional.
Why Choose GJS
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.