The terms and conditions of sale apply to the sale of all goods and services provided by GJS Machinery Pty Ltd (GJS). Any variations or cancellations of these conditions shall not be binding unless agreed to by GJS in writing.
To obtain pricing, further information or to order products you must first create an online trading account. The trading account does not provide any credit facilities unless you already have a pre-approved credit account with GJS. When you create an online account we'll email you a password to validate your email address. Accounts will be immediately cancelled where they are found to contain falsified information.
All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and are exclusive of GST unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to make adjustments to information or pricing due to typographical errors, market fluctuations, suppliers price changes etc. that may occur at any time.
During certain periods we may offer discounts on select product lines, these discounts are only available for a strictly limited time and the full details and conditions of the promotion will be displayed on our website at the time. We reserve the right to end or change these offers at any time.
All international orders must be paid by a direct deposit International Money Transfer (IMT) or via PayPal. Surcharges apply - see checkout. We do not accept credit cards for international transactions.
- WARRANTY REPAIR: All warranties are void if GJS finds that the product has been abused, physically damaged or altered in any way without prior written authorisation.
- OUT OF WARRANTY PRODUCTS: Out-of-warranty products are repaired only with the customer’s prior approval of the maximum estimated repair cost. For repair cost estimates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 457 888.
- PACKAGING: Please clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the package. Products must be appropriately packed to avoid damage during shipment. Damage or loss of goods during shipment is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- RMA NUMBER: Any returned product without a valid RMA number will be refused and returned to the sender. RMA numbers are only valid for 14 days from the date they are issued.
- PRODUCTS SHIPPED: All products returned to the RMA Department must include all original accessories (where applicable). Only the products specified in the approved RMA request will be processed.
- SHIPPING COST: The customer is responsible for the cost of shipment to GJS. GJS will be responsible for the cost of shipment back to the customer. Ship to: GJS Unit 2/16 Mavis Street REVESBY NSW 2212 Australia.
- ADVANCED REPLACEMENT: If you are requesting advanced replacement for a defective product, you must provide us with a valid credit card as a guarantee. Advanced replacement will be charged to the customer if the defective product(s) is not received by GJS with 14 days from the date the customer receives the replacement unit(s). The customer is required to provide the original receipt and the GJS invoice number to receive RMA credit.
- RETURN FOR CREDIT: Only for unit(s) purchased in the last 7 days are eligible for credit. Product(s) must be either defective, not in merchandise condition, not as described or incorrectly supplied. All products returned for credit or exchange must be returned in original condition suitable for resale including all original packaging. All consumable liquids, inks and chemicals must not be open. Returning due to incorrect choice or ‘change of mind’ may result in a restocking of at least 15% depending on the condition of the returned product(s).
If GJS is prevented from delivering the goods because of any act of God, war, strike, lock-out, industrial dispute, government legislation or intervention, fire, flood, transport delays or any other cause beyond its control then it shall be entitled at its option to either extend the time for delivery until a reasonable period after such cause has ceased or to terminate the sale and in neither case shall the purchaser have any claim for loss or damage against GJS.
All freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. GJS will accept no responsibility whatsoever for goods lost or damaged in transit.
All fragile items, including ceramic and glass products, are inspected before dispatch to ensure there are no breakages. GJS take great care packing and labelling fragile parcels however we cannot take responsibility for damages during transit.
Insurance may be purchased at an additional cost or, for selected couriers, included in the freight charge – please notify us if you require insurance at time of order. It is the recipients responsibility to inspect all parcels before accepting the delivery – an insurance claim cannot be processed if a signature is obtained at time of delivery.
Title To Goods
The goods shall remain the absolute property of GJS as legal and equitable owner and property in the goods shall not pass to the purchaser until the purchase price has been fully settled.
GJS shall not be obliged to deliver the goods if the purchaser is insolvent or bankrupt or being a company that has been placed in the hands of a receiver or in liquidation.
a) If the total purchase price of the goods is not paid to GJS by the due date for payment or if any of the events referred to in paragraph (a) of this clause occur then, without prejudice to any other remedy to which it shall be entitled, GJS may take possession of the goods without any prior notice or demand and for that purpose the purchaser authorises GJS by its servants or agents to enter into any premises owned, leased or occupied by the purchaser and GJS shall be entitled to resell or otherwise dispose of the goods.
The sale of the goods shall be governed by the law in force from time to time in New South Wales and the purchaser shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Errors and Omissions
Considerable care has been taken in the preparation of this website to ensure that errors and omissions are limited. Most data is provided directly from the manufacturer. Even with the greatest care inaccuracies do occur and GJS are therefore not responsible for such errors or omissions. Photographs and graphics are used for representational purposes only and may not be the exact product as described. If you have specific requirements please call us to discuss.
The name GJS Machinery Pty Ltd or the GJS logo may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific written prior permission. GJS makes no representations about the suitability of this information for any purpose. All material presented is “as is” without express or implied warranty. Product names mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective corporations.
Neither GJS nor any party involved in creating, designing or updating information provided by GJS is liable for any damages, either directly or indirectly. Your use of information provided by GJS is at your own risk. GJS will treat all transmitted material as non-confidential however, we respect the privacy of our customers and treat such details as email addresses and other personal information as private. GJS is not responsible for any damages either expected or implied arising from transmitted information from you including all personal details and information. By browsing information provided by GJS you are agreeing to this disclaimer.
GJS disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall GJS be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from the loss or use of data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.