TexPrint Sports Thermo-Tack 92gsm Dye Sublimation Paper
TexPrint Thermo-Tack dye sublimation print paper is a middle-weight thermo-adhesive treated print paper, designed to adhere to most textiles during heat calendaring. This feature eliminates ghosting and blurring issues during heat pressing.
Tackified coating chemistry provides:
- A unique print medium engineered solely for apparel sublimation transfer applications
- A tacky super-uniform coated print surface activates during the transfer process
- High fluid capacity. Thermo-Tack paper maintains sharp definition even at heaviest inkloads
- Absolute colour consistency
- 92gsm base sheet for ease of handling right though the calendar machine
Recommended for use with:
- Most brands of sublimation inks
- Roland, Epson, Mutoh and Mimaki printers
- Most polyester fabrics
Best output is obtained with properly profiled integration.
"Dean, WF Plastics
Thanks again for your help along the way Michael. I know it's an almost zero margin sale for you compared to decent sales, so I appreciate you treating it like a decent sale none the less. Very professional.
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.