GJS Thermal Textile Vinyl Sample Pack
The GJS Vinyl Sample Pack is specially put together with some of our most popular vinyl samples so that you can try them out to see which one is right for you.
The pack also includes the range brochure, price list and data sheets on the entire range.
Each sample pack contains 4m in total from a mix of 500mm wide vinyl (contents subject to change):
- GJS Flex - GJS Flex is an ultra-thin thermal polyurethane heat transfer material that can be applied to a number of different fabrics and won´t crack, peel or fade. It is very durable and designed to stand up against the rigors of a number of tough sports. It also has a superior opacity and provides a matt finish once heat applied. Choose from a wide variety of colours.
- GJS FlexLite - Economical and durable, GJS FlexLite is the perfect solution for creating cost-effective garments with your heat press. This thermal vinyl film has an elastic feel and provides a smooth, semi matt finish once heat applied.
- GJS ConfettiFlex - ConfettiFlex will make your designs come alive with light-catching reflections and highlights and is perfect for a variety of heat transfer applications.
- GJS MetallicFlex - Many of today´s current designers are featuring metallic in their collections. GJS is bringing high fashion style to our line of heat-applied materials with MetallicFlex. This exciting material features a features a distinct lustre and sheen that is perfect for creating unique, custom designs in a large range of colours.
- GJS FashionFlex - Available in a large range of pre-printed designs, GJS FashionFlex is a polyurethane heat transfer material which is used to create unique transfers even if you don’t have a digital printer. These patterns make your applied designs more interesting and give you an edge on your competition.
- GJS QuickFlex - A versatile and ultra-thin thermal polyurethane heat transfer material that can be applied to a number of different fabrics in just seven seconds.
*Limit One Sample Pack Per Customer*
Related Documents & Links
Michael, After spending the evening telling my family how wonderful your company is I am just now settling down enough to write back and thank you for being such awesome people. I had been thinking of buying a machine for many months but had no idea how to track down who sold them or even which machine to start looking for (I knew nothing of brand names or quality). One day not so long ago I simply sat down in front of google and must have typed in the right thing because your company was the first one to slap me in the face. From the moment I started to speak with you about the machine I felt I was in very good hands. Your honesty and integrity won me over immediately (these qualities are far different to ′good salesmanship′). I knew I need not bother to shop around or compare prices, I was happy right from the start! I am a true believer in ′things happen for a reason′ and I was definitely directed to sit down at the computer AT THAT MOMENT to find GJS Machinery. You will not be able to comprehend how very grateful we are to you for your outstanding offer to help us. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! We hope your stay here is productive as well as pleasant. We look forward to meeting you on Monday. Yours very sincerely, Lisa
I contacted this company a few months back because I was concerned at the amount of fly-by-night stuff that seemed to be available via e-Bay and I did not want to get burned, so looked for an established business. I have found GJS and in particular Greg excellent to deal with. I lobbed on their doorstep unannounced after talking to Greg via email and phone and said I wanted to buy an intermediate kit. It turned out they did not have a 1410 printer in stock so Greg immediately said he would up-grade to the next level 7 colour machine at no extra cost. We had some teething troubles with the printer which - may have been my fault. However there was never a suggestion of this and Greg replaced the printer with a new one without question. Now that we are up and running, I am very happy with the equipment. Note I up-graded to a Geo Knight mug press which now seems to have been the right decision as I think the horizontal loading of this machine definitely has benefits over the GJS one. Note this was Greg′s recommendation but only when I asked him which one he would prefer to use. In short, I would say that you can go ahead and by from GJS without fear that you will be left in the lurch or ripped off by them.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.