GJS Heat Transfer Vinyl Sample Pack
The GJS Vinyl Sample Pack is specially put together with some of our most popular vinyl samples so that you can try them out to see which one is right for you.
The pack also includes the range brochure, price list and data sheets on the entire range.
Each sample pack contains 4m in total from a mix of 500mm wide vinyl (contents subject to change):
- GJS Flex - GJS Flex is an ultra-thin thermal polyurethane heat transfer material that can be applied to a number of different fabrics and won´t crack, peel or fade. It is very durable and designed to stand up against the rigors of a number of tough sports. It also has a superior opacity and provides a matt finish once heat applied. Choose from a wide variety of colours.
- GJS FlexLite - Economical and durable, GJS FlexLite is the perfect solution for creating cost-effective garments with your heat press. This thermal vinyl film has an elastic feel and provides a smooth, semi matt finish once heat applied.
- GJS ConfettiFlex - ConfettiFlex will make your designs come alive with light-catching reflections and highlights and is perfect for a variety of heat transfer applications.
- GJS MetallicFlex - Many of today´s current designers are featuring metallic in their collections. GJS is bringing high fashion style to our line of heat-applied materials with MetallicFlex. This exciting material features a features a distinct lustre and sheen that is perfect for creating unique, custom designs in a large range of colours.
- GJS FashionFlex - Available in a large range of pre-printed designs, GJS FashionFlex is a polyurethane heat transfer material which is used to create unique transfers even if you don’t have a digital printer. These patterns make your applied designs more interesting and give you an edge on your competition.
- GJS QuickFlex - A versatile and ultra-thin thermal polyurethane heat transfer material that can be applied to a number of different fabrics in just seven seconds.
*Limit One Sample Pack Per Customer*
Related Documents & Links
I could not have spoken to better people. They are helpful and friendly and offered to help with anything we wanted.
A pity that I didnt buy my equipment from you, as the training course looks very useful, most other companies seem to be sadly lacking in technical help in use of their products, so it is basically a matter of trial and error, which is somewhat costly, a misprinted mug isnt worth much.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.