Virtuoso SG800 A3 Dye Sublimation Printer
Virtuoso SG800 inkjet printers deliver crisp, gorgeous prints up to A3+ (with optional bypass tray) and maximum efficiency for product decorators looking for the highest level of reliability and throughput.
- The only desktop inkjet printer optimised for digital decorating and SubliJet-HD inks
- The first sublimation printer co-engineered with Ricoh
- Lowest start-up cost of any commercial product decorating technology
- Higher definition image reproduction with vibrant, true-to-life colours
- Faster throughput for greater productivity and profit potential
- Delivers prints up to A3 standard, 13" x 19" (A3+) with optional bypass tray
- Print up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for dazzling, HD photo-quality reproduction
- Optimised head jetting pressures and advanced algorithms deliver superior image quality with:
- Higher-quality dot formation
- Greater dot uniformity
- Better dot placement accuracy
Faster Speeds, Greater Productivity
- Prints nearly 2 times faster than the Ricoh SG7100DN - up to 156 prints per hour
- Built-in self-cleaning routine keeps the printer running at its best, ensuring money-making uptime with minimal power and ink consumption
- Energy Star Ver1.1 Compliant
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Blue Angel Mark Certified
Print and Colour Management Software Included
Enjoy free colour management options for Mac and Windows platforms when you use SubliJet-HD inks with the Virtuoso SG 800.
- PowerDriver makes it easy to reproduce vibrant photos and accurate spot colours that wow prospects and keep customers coming back for more
- MacProfile is specially developed to be used with our SubliJet-HD ink sets in conjunction with the Virtuoso Mac OS driver. Included are Sawgrass’ Palette Swatch Library and Proofing Palette, which is a collection of preset colours highly suitable for sublimation printing
Complimentary Licence of CreativeStudio
CreativeStudio is Sawgrass’ innovative suite of software that help creative entrepreneurs quickly and easily produce great-looking designs from any Internet-connected computer, tablet or smartphone.
Available exclusively as part of the Virtuoso HD Product Decorating System, CreativeStudio has two components that work together to enable you to create like never before.
- CreativeStudio Online Designer: This is an HTML5 cloud design application that you access from the browser of your internet connected computer, tablet or mobile device.
- CS Print and Colour Manager: This is a computer application for Windows and Mac OS that enables you to print your designs from the cloud.
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I recently purchased a sawgrass dye sublimation printer, I dealt with Steve Poole before, during and after the purchase. Today he called me and remotely logged in to my computer to show me how to use Creative Studio. As I am a terrible at learning these things, he went through it all with me. Before I spoke to him today I really thought I made a mistake of buying this printer and was really about to give up. He was so great and I am so happy now and really confident that I can start my small business and design whatever I want. I just wanted to let you know how great and so helpful he was during the whole process. When I enquired originally he gave me all the info I needed and asked questions and suggested what I would need based on what I wanted to do, all without me feeling obligated to buy anything. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you
The damaged photo emulsion I recently received was replaced promptly, at no charge within 3 days of notification of receipt. This has enabled me to finish my project on time. Thanks heaps for this excellent result.
I would like to commend Greg for his prompt and helpful efficiency. I′m sure he gets bombarded with support issues but manages to handle all my calls with great professionalism and most importantly manages to sort my issue to my satisfaction not just fob me off as some support staff might.
Why Choose GJS
Tuesday, 9 February 2016
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.