Virtuoso SG800 A3 Dye Sublimation Printer
Virtuoso SG800 inkjet printers deliver crisp, gorgeous prints up to A3+ (with optional bypass tray) and maximum efficiency for product decorators looking for the highest level of reliability and throughput.
- The only desktop inkjet printer optimised for digital decorating and SubliJet-HD inks
- The first sublimation printer co-engineered with Ricoh
- Lowest start-up cost of any commercial product decorating technology
- Higher definition image reproduction with vibrant, true-to-life colours
- Faster throughput for greater productivity and profit potential
- Delivers prints up to A3 standard, 13" x 19" (A3+) with optional bypass tray
- Print up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for dazzling, HD photo-quality reproduction
- Optimised head jetting pressures and advanced algorithms deliver superior image quality with:
- Higher-quality dot formation
- Greater dot uniformity
- Better dot placement accuracy
Faster Speeds, Greater Productivity
- Prints nearly 2 times faster than the Ricoh SG7100DN - up to 156 prints per hour
- Built-in self-cleaning routine keeps the printer running at its best, ensuring money-making uptime with minimal power and ink consumption
- Energy Star Ver1.1 Compliant
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Blue Angel Mark Certified
Print and Colour Management Software Included
Enjoy free colour management options for Mac and Windows platforms when you use SubliJet-HD inks with the Virtuoso SG 800.
- PowerDriver makes it easy to reproduce vibrant photos and accurate spot colours that wow prospects and keep customers coming back for more
- MacProfile is specially developed to be used with our SubliJet-HD ink sets in conjunction with the Virtuoso Mac OS driver. Included are Sawgrass’ Palette Swatch Library and Proofing Palette, which is a collection of preset colours highly suitable for sublimation printing
Complimentary Licence of CreativeStudio
CreativeStudio is Sawgrass’ innovative suite of software that help creative entrepreneurs quickly and easily produce great-looking designs from any Internet-connected computer, tablet or smartphone.
Available exclusively as part of the Virtuoso HD Product Decorating System, CreativeStudio has two components that work together to enable you to create like never before.
- CreativeStudio Online Designer: This is an HTML5 cloud design application that you access from the browser of your internet connected computer, tablet or mobile device.
- CS Print and Colour Manager: This is a computer application for Windows and Mac OS that enables you to print your designs from the cloud.
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
Olive Design exemplifies the versatility and opportunity that exists in the custom print market with dye sublimation. From designer homewares including bedding, cushions, clipboards and coasters through to high-definition metal prints for photographers and even kitchen splashbacks, there isn’t a product that Ann from Olive Design can’t create for her customers.
Crossfit Supremacy is a Crossfit gym located in Padstow, NSW. Working with GJS, it recently brought its branding and promotional product printing in-house and can now create hundreds of customised products for its members.
I recently purchased a sawgrass dye sublimation printer, I dealt with Steve Poole before, during and after the purchase. Today he called me and remotely logged in to my computer to show me how to use Creative Studio. As I am a terrible at learning these things, he went through it all with me. Before I spoke to him today I really thought I made a mistake of buying this printer and was really about to give up. He was so great and I am so happy now and really confident that I can start my small business and design whatever I want. I just wanted to let you know how great and so helpful he was during the whole process. When I enquired originally he gave me all the info I needed and asked questions and suggested what I would need based on what I wanted to do, all without me feeling obligated to buy anything. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you
I´m new to the sublimation business, and in my research I have your company to be the best so far, and I look forward to dealing with you again and again....Cheers
Our main dealings have been with Graham & Joe (ex GJS) & we have always had information relayed that was spot on to the point & most useful. I am yet to meet Greg but if he is as enthusiastic as Graham is the screen printing industry is in good hands for a long time to come...keep up the good work guys.
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.