Virtuoso SG800 A3 Dye Sublimation Printer
Virtuoso SG800 inkjet printers deliver crisp, gorgeous prints up to A3+ (with optional bypass tray) and maximum efficiency for product decorators looking for the highest level of reliability and throughput.
- The only desktop inkjet printer optimised for digital decorating and SubliJet-HD inks
- The first sublimation printer co-engineered with Ricoh
- Lowest start-up cost of any commercial product decorating technology
- Higher definition image reproduction with vibrant, true-to-life colours
- Faster throughput for greater productivity and profit potential
- Delivers prints up to A3 standard, 13" x 19" (A3+) with optional bypass tray
- Print up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for dazzling, HD photo-quality reproduction
- Optimised head jetting pressures and advanced algorithms deliver superior image quality with:
- Higher-quality dot formation
- Greater dot uniformity
- Better dot placement accuracy
Faster Speeds, Greater Productivity
- Prints nearly 2 times faster than the Ricoh SG7100DN - up to 156 prints per hour
- Built-in self-cleaning routine keeps the printer running at its best, ensuring money-making uptime with minimal power and ink consumption
- Energy Star Ver1.1 Compliant
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Blue Angel Mark Certified
Print and Colour Management Software Included
Enjoy free colour management options for Mac and Windows platforms when you use SubliJet-HD inks with the Virtuoso SG 800.
- PowerDriver makes it easy to reproduce vibrant photos and accurate spot colours that wow prospects and keep customers coming back for more
- MacProfile is specially developed to be used with our SubliJet-HD ink sets in conjunction with the Virtuoso Mac OS driver. Included are Sawgrass’ Palette Swatch Library and Proofing Palette, which is a collection of preset colours highly suitable for sublimation printing
Complimentary Licence of CreativeStudio
CreativeStudio is Sawgrass’ innovative suite of software that help creative entrepreneurs quickly and easily produce great-looking designs from any Internet-connected computer, tablet or smartphone.
Available exclusively as part of the Virtuoso HD Product Decorating System, CreativeStudio has two components that work together to enable you to create like never before.
- CreativeStudio Online Designer: This is an HTML5 cloud design application that you access from the browser of your internet connected computer, tablet or mobile device.
- CS Print and Colour Manager: This is a computer application for Windows and Mac OS that enables you to print your designs from the cloud.
The GJS difference
When you purchase your printer from GJS you're purchasing from Australia's largest and most experienced supplier of dye sublimation products and accessories. GJS offers a range of value-added services that you won't get from any other supplier in the industry, including:
- Knowledge base (available 24hrs): all the documentation to support your printing solutions, as well as frequently asked questions, product templates, colour profiles, times, temperatures and general hints and tips can be found in the hundreds of articles available to you on our knowledge base
- Remote technical support: if you have a problem with a computer settings or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC and provide assistance
- GJS Points and vouchers: when ordering online and when purchasing equipment offline, we reward our pre-paid customers with GJS Points. The higher the tier, the more points, rewards and other benefits you can earn. Think of it as our ‘frequent printing’ program. GJS Points can be redeemed for discount vouchers that can then be used on subsequent orders saving you up to 6% off the RRP
- Free freight: we’ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in one of our many free freight zones. To check if your suburb qualifies, click here.
We’re more than just 'box-shifters' here at GJS. We prefer a partner-driven approach to our customer relationships and it's our goal to be your trusted advisor and help you and your business reach your true potential.
We understand that the initial investment in your printing equipment is important, but we believe that the sustained relationship that we can build together, and the value added services that we can provide you during your entire lifetime as a GJS customer is more valuable to your success.
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
With STEM a huge focus for schools right around the country, students at Tamborine Mountain State High School are embracing advanced manufacturing methods such as dye sublimation to create amazing products and prepare themselves for a digitally diverse future workforce.
Olive Design exemplifies the versatility and opportunity that exists in the custom print market with dye sublimation. From designer homewares including bedding, cushions, clipboards and coasters through to high-definition metal prints for photographers and even kitchen splashbacks, there isn’t a product that Ann from Olive Design can’t create for her customers.
I recently purchased a sawgrass dye sublimation printer, I dealt with Steve Poole before, during and after the purchase. Today he called me and remotely logged in to my computer to show me how to use Creative Studio. As I am a terrible at learning these things, he went through it all with me. Before I spoke to him today I really thought I made a mistake of buying this printer and was really about to give up. He was so great and I am so happy now and really confident that I can start my small business and design whatever I want. I just wanted to let you know how great and so helpful he was during the whole process. When I enquired originally he gave me all the info I needed and asked questions and suggested what I would need based on what I wanted to do, all without me feeling obligated to buy anything. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you
Having speak to Graham,Greg and Joe personally, regarding many different topics,and always receiving a positive outcome, I would just like to say how greatly satisfied I am with your service, advice and product knowledge. If GJS don′t know or can′t fix the problem, then nobody can!
All my dealings with GJS so far, including attending the course with Dave has been very good. I hope to continue a healthy business relationship.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.