FOREVER Laser-Dark (No-Cut) Laser Heat Transfer - A-Film & B-Paper Bundle
Now you can produce self-weeding, full colour transfers with CMYK+White toner and without cutting and weeding.
FOREVER Laser-Dark demonstrates many of the featues and advantages of FOREVER Flex-Soft, with the additional benefit of full colour creative printing.
The FOREVER Laser-Dark 2-Layer-System represents a cost effective flex / heat transfer vinyl alternative, without the need for investment in a dedicated printing system or cutter. Utilising your existing sheet fed OKI white toner and CMYK laser printer, the application is an easy to learn, fast, dry system. Which means no headaches with drying inks, humidity or changing weather conditions.
The Laser-Dark A-Film coating is transparent, to accommodate the colour and white toner and allow precise positioning. The B-Paper provides the additional opacity, which is required for retaining vibrant colours when transfer printing on dark garments. So production really is as simple as;
- Print your design/file onto the transparent A-Film sheet using your laser printer
- Press the printed A-Film together with the opaque B-Paper LowTemp using your heat press
- Peel the A and B media apart. You will see that the white opaque adhesive of the B-Paper LowTemp sticks only to the toner on the A-Film.
- Press the separated A-Film transfer on to your garment using your heat press
And there you have it!
Beautiful, simple and fast transfers in a dry production setup without cutting or weeding.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Polyester-cotton blends
- Similar fibres
- Transparent print media for exact positioning
- Low processing temperature (150°C-160°C, 300°F-320°F)
- Extremely high wash fastness due to a special top-coating
- Higher white cover and stronger full-tone colors
- High processing tolerance, especially when separating A&B papers
- Suitable for OKI White Toner and CMYK Printers
This is the transfer film on which you print your image. It holds the toner extremely well and does not leave any residues in the copier or any background on the garment.
Please note this bundle comes with equal amounts of A and B paper
Could not ask for better service and especially Kelly she was very helpful. kept answering my question straight away would highly recommend this company. Regards, Jennifer
Being new to the printing game and being self taught I have made a lot of mistakes however, I have rung GJS several times with some pretty lame brain questions and even though GJS have no obligation to help me they have advised me and helped me out or pointed me in the right direction with no questions asked. These guys know what they are talking about.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.