FOREVER Flex-Soft (No-Cut) Laser Heat Transfer Paper - A-Film
Now you can produce self-weeding transfers in opaque, metallic and neon colors, without a special toner and without cutting and weeding.
For some, the most annoying step in garment production can be the weeding of flex foils. But with this new and innovative laser heat transfer material, FOREVER Flex-Soft (No-Cut), weeding is no longer required! FOREVER Flex-Soft demonstrates many of the combined characteristics of an established Heat Transfer Vinyl garment production, with the additional benefit of our (No-Cut) system.
The FOREVER Flex-Soft 2-Layer-System represents a cost effective flex / vinyl alternative, without the need for investment in a dedicated printing system or cutter. Utilising your existing sheet fed A3/A4 laser printer, the application is an easy to learn, fast, dry system. Which means no headaches with drying inks, humidity or changing weather conditions.
The A-Film coating is colored with a single colour, metallic or neon (not transparent). So production really is as simple as;
- Print your black design/file onto the coloured A-Foil sheet using your laser printer
- Press the printed A-Foil together with the opaque B-Paper LowTemp using your heat press
- Peel the A and B media apart. You will see that the white opaque adhesive of the B-Paper LowTemp sticks only to the toner on the A-Foil.
- Press the seperated A-Foil transfer on to your garment using your heat press
And there you have it!
Beautiful, simple and fast transfers in a dry production setup without cutting or weeding.
- No cutting and weeding
- Low substrate application temperatures of 100-160°C (212°F-320°F)
- Printing of almost all fabrics & hard surfaces (cotton, blended fabrics, polyester, nylon, polypropylene, paper, wood, etc.)
- For black/white or CMYK laser/LED printers and copiers
- Washable up to 40°C (104°F)
- Fine details and difficult graphics transferable without problems
- Huge time savings
- Unbelievable design and motive possibilities (vintage, used look, fashion, vectors)
- Available in DIN A4, DIN A3
This is the transfer film on which you print your image. It holds the toner extremely well and does not leave any residues in the copier or any background on the garment.
Related Documents & Links
- FOREVER Flex-Soft Brochure 4.62 MB
I placed an order yesterday. In the notes I stated that it was urgent. This arrived about an hour ago. Just wanted to say that we were really impressed with the service. Thank you very much.
Greg has helped us out with technical issues. He is very prompt in calling us back. The advice we have sort off him has been spot one. Thanks Heaps Greg and we look forward to working with him and his crew in the future.
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 37 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.