FOREVER Flex-Soft (No-Cut) Laser Heat Transfer Paper - A-Film
Now you can produce self-weeding transfers in opaque, metallic and neon colors, without a special toner and without cutting and weeding.
For some, the most annoying step in garment production can be the weeding of flex foils. But with this new and innovative laser heat transfer material, FOREVER Flex-Soft (No-Cut), weeding is no longer required! FOREVER Flex-Soft demonstrates many of the combined characteristics of an established Heat Transfer Vinyl garment production, with the additional benefit of our (No-Cut) system.
The FOREVER Flex-Soft 2-Layer-System represents a cost effective flex / vinyl alternative, without the need for investment in a dedicated printing system or cutter. Utilising your existing sheet fed A3/A4 laser printer, the application is an easy to learn, fast, dry system. Which means no headaches with drying inks, humidity or changing weather conditions.
The A-Film coating is colored with a single colour, metallic or neon (not transparent). So production really is as simple as;
- Print your black design/file onto the coloured A-Foil sheet using your laser printer
- Press the printed A-Foil together with the opaque B-Paper LowTemp using your heat press
- Peel the A and B media apart. You will see that the white opaque adhesive of the B-Paper LowTemp sticks only to the toner on the A-Foil.
- Press the seperated A-Foil transfer on to your garment using your heat press
And there you have it!
Beautiful, simple and fast transfers in a dry production setup without cutting or weeding.
- No cutting and weeding
- Low substrate application temperatures of 100-160°C (212°F-320°F)
- Printing of almost all fabrics & hard surfaces (cotton, blended fabrics, polyester, nylon, polypropylene, paper, wood, etc.)
- For black/white or CMYK laser/LED printers and copiers
- Washable up to 40°C (104°F)
- Fine details and difficult graphics transferable without problems
- Huge time savings
- Unbelievable design and motive possibilities (vintage, used look, fashion, vectors)
- Available in DIN A4, DIN A3
This is the transfer film on which you print your image. It holds the toner extremely well and does not leave any residues in the copier or any background on the garment.
Related Documents & Links
- FOREVER Flex-Soft Brochure 4.62 MB
I have only just started with a small business, doing Vinyl on shirts and also Vinyl lettering on windows etc. Your site came recommended through some T-Shirt Forums. I found you really easy to communicate with via email, Emails are always answered quickly, nothing has been a problem. Any problems have been fixed with speed and ease. I don′t get overcharged for freight and you have a wide range. Also I can only afford small amounts of Vinyl at the moment and have had no issue with that. I have had a few large orders and needed to order Vinyl for them quickly and found your shipping to be fast.
Greg Greg Greg, you are an angel! My prints are coming out perfectly, my presses are perfect and I am as happy as Larry! Thank you so much for all of your time, it was much much much appreciated! You are a life saver!
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
Friday, 2 December 2016
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.