FOREVER Flex-Soft (No-Cut) Laser Heat Transfer Paper - A-Film
Now you can produce self-weeding transfers in opaque, metallic and neon colors, without a special toner and without cutting and weeding.
For some, the most annoying step in garment production can be the weeding of flex foils. But with this new and innovative laser heat transfer material, FOREVER Flex-Soft (No-Cut), weeding is no longer required! FOREVER Flex-Soft demonstrates many of the combined characteristics of an established Heat Transfer Vinyl garment production, with the additional benefit of our (No-Cut) system.
The FOREVER Flex-Soft 2-Layer-System represents a cost effective flex / vinyl alternative, without the need for investment in a dedicated printing system or cutter. Utilising your existing sheet fed A3/A4 laser printer, the application is an easy to learn, fast, dry system. Which means no headaches with drying inks, humidity or changing weather conditions.
The A-Film coating is colored with a single colour, metallic or neon (not transparent). So production really is as simple as;
- Print your black design/file onto the coloured A-Foil sheet using your laser printer
- Press the printed A-Foil together with the opaque B-Paper LowTemp using your heat press
- Peel the A and B media apart. You will see that the white opaque adhesive of the B-Paper LowTemp sticks only to the toner on the A-Foil.
- Press the seperated A-Foil transfer on to your garment using your heat press
And there you have it!
Beautiful, simple and fast transfers in a dry production setup without cutting or weeding.
- No cutting and weeding
- Low substrate application temperatures of 100-160°C (212°F-320°F)
- Printing of almost all fabrics & porous surfaces (cotton, blended fabrics, polyester, nylon, polypropylene, paper, wood, etc.)
- For black/white or CMYK laser/LED printers and copiers
- Washable up to 40°C (104°F)
- Fine details and difficult graphics transferable without problems
- Huge time savings
- Unbelievable design and motive possibilities (vintage, used look, fashion, vectors)
- Available in DIN A4, DIN A3
This is the transfer film on which you print your image. It holds the toner extremely well and does not leave any residues in the copier or any background on the garment.
Related Documents & Links
- FOREVER Flex-Soft Brochure 4.62 MB
"Yvonne Bartle @ The Small Print Shop
Talk about fast access to ones order.......you guys & girls at GJS are just the best with quick service....my parcel was waiting for me before 10am, that's excellent work with an overnight order.
It is wonderful to do business with you, your customer support is greatly appreciated
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.