FOREVER Laser-Dark (No-Cut) Laser Heat Transfer Paper - Clear A-Film
Now you can produce self-weeding, full colour transfers with CMYK+White toner and without cutting and weeding.
FOREVER Laser-Dark demonstrates many of the featues and advantages of FOREVER Flex-Soft, with the additional benefit of full colour creative printing.
The FOREVER Laser-Dark 2-Layer-System represents a cost effective flex / heat transfer vinyl alternative, without the need for investment in a dedicated printing system or cutter. Utilising your existing sheet fed OKI white toner and CMYK laser printer, the application is an easy to learn, fast, dry system. Which means no headaches with drying inks, humidity or changing weather conditions.
The Laser-Dark A-Film coating is transparent, to accommodate the colour and white toner and allow precise positioning. The B-Paper provides the additional opacity, which is required for retaining vibrant colours when transfer printing on dark garments. So production really is as simple as;
- Print your design/file onto the transparent A-Film sheet using your laser printer
- Press the printed A-Film together with the opaque B-Paper LowTemp using your heat press
- Peel the A and B media apart. You will see that the white opaque adhesive of the B-Paper LowTemp sticks only to the toner on the A-Film.
- Press the separated A-Film transfer on to your garment using your heat press
And there you have it!
Beautiful, simple and fast transfers in a dry production setup without cutting or weeding.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Polyester-cotton blends
- Similar fibres
- Transparent print media for exact positioning
- Low processing temperature (150°C-160°C, 300°F-320°F)
- Extremely high wash fastness due to a special top-coating
- Higher white cover and stronger full-tone colors
- High processing tolerance, especially when separating A&B papers
- Suitable for OKI White Toner and CMYK Printers
This is the transfer film on which you print your image. It holds the toner extremely well and does not leave any residues in the copier or any background on the garment.
A-Film must be ordered with equal number of B-Paper.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.