Roland ECO-SOL MAX 2 Ink Cartridges - 440mL
Introducing the new, high-definition ECO-SOL MAX 2™ - the next generation of Roland ink technology. Building on Roland’s award-winning eco-solvent ink, ECO-SOL MAX 2™ has been engineered specifically for the advanced eight-channel print head on the new Roland SOLJET PRO4.
Featuring nine colours including CMYK, Lc, Lm, metallic, white and the new light black and offering a wider colour gamut, brighter metallics and more opaque white, MAX 2 ink is Roland's most versatile ink ever.
ECO-SOL MAX 2™ inks are virtually odorless, and nickel-free for a healthier work environment. Offering fast drying time, water, scratch and UV resistantance up to three years outdoors* without lamination, low cost per square meter, and broad media support, ECO-SOL MAX 2™ inks are the perfect solution for the latest wide format technology.
- Nine colours available (CMYK, LC, LM, Lk, Mt, Wt)
- New Light black (Lk) ink available
- Fast drying time for improved production speed
- Wider colour gamut for reds, blues and greens
- Brighter metallics and higher opacity white
- Virtually odorless and nickel free for a healthy work environment
- Aggressively adheres to a broad range of coated and uncoated media
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination*
Related Documents & Links
I use GJS because the products are great and the support for using the products is always good.
Always good, fast service from GJS!
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
Tuesday, 8 August 2017
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.