Roland ECO-SOL MAX 2 Ink Cartridges - 440mL
Introducing the new, high-definition ECO-SOL MAX 2™ - the next generation of Roland ink technology. Building on Roland’s award-winning eco-solvent ink, ECO-SOL MAX 2™ has been engineered specifically for the advanced eight-channel print head on the new Roland SOLJET PRO4.
Featuring nine colours including CMYK, Lc, Lm, metallic, white and the new light black and offering a wider colour gamut, brighter metallics and more opaque white, MAX 2 ink is Roland's most versatile ink ever.
ECO-SOL MAX 2™ inks are virtually odorless, and nickel-free for a healthier work environment. Offering fast drying time, water, scratch and UV resistantance up to three years outdoors* without lamination, low cost per square meter, and broad media support, ECO-SOL MAX 2™ inks are the perfect solution for the latest wide format technology.
- Nine colours available (CMYK, LC, LM, Lk, Mt, Wt)
- New Light black (Lk) ink available
- Fast drying time for improved production speed
- Wider colour gamut for reds, blues and greens
- Brighter metallics and higher opacity white
- Virtually odorless and nickel free for a healthy work environment
- Aggressively adheres to a broad range of coated and uncoated media
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination*
Related Documents & Links
Fantastic customer support and very fast service. The GJS team will impress you with their great communication skills and their ability to acknowledge and act on user feedback. I look forward to buying from them again the future.
Ordered at 10am monday had products delivered to Coffs Harbour 2pm tuesday. Doesnt get any more efficient than that. Thank You
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.