SubliJet-R Dye Sublimation Ink Cartridges for Ricoh 7700 High Capacity
Specific to the new Ricoh GX7700 is a unique higher viscosity ink formulation that works exclusively with the Ricoh print head in the subli-trans XPRES™ printers.
The four-color ink configuration (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black) is available in two sizes of cartridges – 60 mL color and the high-volume 68 mL black.
Picture Perfect Digital Decoration
- Reliable High-Speed Production – Business Class print engine delivers over 100 prints/hour
- Profits On Demand – Zero setup, print one or one hundred
- Budget Smart Startup Costs – Systems at low cost
- Premium Margins – Personalised products generate higher markups
- Low Image Cost – Image cost as low as $1 per A4 sheet
- Extreme Versatility – Print full colour images on a wide variety of soft and hard products
- High Quality – Vivid, high resolution, photographic quality images
- Easy – User-friendly print driver and colour management software
Related Documents & Links
- Know Your File Type 0.63 MB
A very fine company that still works on the principles of sound good service and advice and customer appreciation for the good product they provide us. Well done team
I have dealt with Kelly mostly with placing orders & she acts promptly on processing orders, which is helpful when some of my customers want things done ′yesterday′!!! by the time I place the order, some days I have an invoice within minutes.... I pay this & then have a ′thankyou for payment′ email also within minutes of paying the account! Helps keep my business running smoothly & allows me to then fast track my customer orders. I have also spoken with Michael, Stephen and Greg in regards to product knowledge etc. They have all been helpful and don′t mind explaining things in a way that we as smaller businesses understand & relate to. they have a good understanding of their products & services.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
Thursday, 7 September 2017
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.