SubliJet-R Dye Sublimation Ink Cartridges for Ricoh 7700 High Capacity
Specific to the new Ricoh GX7700 is a unique higher viscosity ink formulation that works exclusively with the Ricoh print head in the subli-trans XPRES™ printers.
The four-color ink configuration (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black) is available in two sizes of cartridges – 60 mL color and the high-volume 68 mL black.
Picture Perfect Digital Decoration
- Reliable High-Speed Production – Business Class print engine delivers over 100 prints/hour
- Profits On Demand – Zero setup, print one or one hundred
- Budget Smart Startup Costs – Systems at low cost
- Premium Margins – Personalised products generate higher markups
- Low Image Cost – Image cost as low as $1 per A4 sheet
- Extreme Versatility – Print full colour images on a wide variety of soft and hard products
- High Quality – Vivid, high resolution, photographic quality images
- Easy – User-friendly print driver and colour management software
Related Documents & Links
- Know Your File Type 0.63 MB
I have dealt with most of your staff and one time or another. I have nothing but praise for your team. They are ALWAYS polite, courteous and very knowledgeable about all your products. Kay, at the front counter and the office ladies up stairs, Kelly and Kerry, always have a smile on their face and are willing to assist with any inquiries. I have spoken to Michael several times recently about issues with my computer and printer settings. He has not hesitated in assisting me to fix the issues. I always attend your factory to place orders in person. I can′t remember if I have ever been left standing their without being served promptly. I believe that good customer service and product knowledge are the key to a successful company. Your staff have both.
Your customer service is the best part about GJS, hands down the best company that we deal with. Your staff are also knowledgeable staff whilst offering top quality products.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.