Blades for Roland DG Cutters
Genuine Roland DG Blades
- Blade angle should be chosen based on thickness and density
- Thickness is determined by substrate without backer
- Density is determined by material construction and lamination
- Blade should be able to cut through entire substrate layer and into the backing without going deeper than blade edge
- The offset determines the blades turning radius and compensation from the cutting carriage
- A blade with a higher offset can handle thicker/laminated substrates better
- Offsets over 1mm are simulated to compensate for material properties
- Changing blade extension can substitute for changing pen pressure
- Max blade extension is designed for pre-printed graphics
- Blade extension should be minimized for cut substrates
- Change blade extension by twisting blade holder cap
- Blades with shorter blade edges need less extension
Related Documents & Links
I experienced an installation problem with a dye sub printer - the assistance offered was fantastic and easy
Can I just say that the service has been fantastic with this order. The communication has been exceptional. Your company is a pleasure to deal with.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.