Blades for Roland DG Cutters
Genuine Roland DG Blades
- Blade angle should be chosen based on thickness and density
- Thickness is determined by substrate without backer
- Density is determined by material construction and lamination
- Blade should be able to cut through entire substrate layer and into the backing without going deeper than blade edge
- The offset determines the blades turning radius and compensation from the cutting carriage
- A blade with a higher offset can handle thicker/laminated substrates better
- Offsets over 1mm are simulated to compensate for material properties
- Changing blade extension can substitute for changing pen pressure
- Max blade extension is designed for pre-printed graphics
- Blade extension should be minimized for cut substrates
- Change blade extension by twisting blade holder cap
- Blades with shorter blade edges need less extension
"Dean, WF Plastics
Thanks again for your help along the way Michael. I know it's an almost zero margin sale for you compared to decent sales, so I appreciate you treating it like a decent sale none the less. Very professional.
Why Choose GJS
24hr self-service knowledge baseAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our knowledge base. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.