Blades for Roland DG Cutters
Genuine Roland DG Blades
- Blade angle should be chosen based on thickness and density
- Thickness is determined by substrate without backer
- Density is determined by material construction and lamination
- Blade should be able to cut through entire substrate layer and into the backing without going deeper than blade edge
- The offset determines the blades turning radius and compensation from the cutting carriage
- A blade with a higher offset can handle thicker/laminated substrates better
- Offsets over 1mm are simulated to compensate for material properties
- Changing blade extension can substitute for changing pen pressure
- Max blade extension is designed for pre-printed graphics
- Blade extension should be minimized for cut substrates
- Change blade extension by twisting blade holder cap
- Blades with shorter blade edges need less extension
"Yvonne Bartle @ The Small Print Shop
Talk about fast access to ones order.......you guys & girls at GJS are just the best with quick service....my parcel was waiting for me before 10am, that's excellent work with an overnight order.
Great quality support, fantastically fast replies, than you for all you help
Why Choose GJS
Maximum convenienceAt gjs.co, you can order our products 24/7 and we´ll deliver it to your door! Or simply call us. Our phones are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. We´ll make sure you get all the information you need to make informed decisions. It just doesn´t get any easier.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.