Blades for Roland DG Cutters
Genuine Roland DG Blades
- Blade angle should be chosen based on thickness and density
- Thickness is determined by substrate without backer
- Density is determined by material construction and lamination
- Blade should be able to cut through entire substrate layer and into the backing without going deeper than blade edge
- The offset determines the blades turning radius and compensation from the cutting carriage
- A blade with a higher offset can handle thicker/laminated substrates better
- Offsets over 1mm are simulated to compensate for material properties
- Changing blade extension can substitute for changing pen pressure
- Max blade extension is designed for pre-printed graphics
- Blade extension should be minimized for cut substrates
- Change blade extension by twisting blade holder cap
- Blades with shorter blade edges need less extension
Related Documents & Links
"How to dispatch quickly and efficiently" written by the GJS team. Thanks for the recent orders arriving on time, every time.
Thank you so much for your excellent products and speedy shipment. Has been a pleasure doing business.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.