Eastsign LBS-650 Manual Desktop Laminator
The cost effective, desktop cold laminator for small format laminating and mounting.
The Eastsign LBS-650 cold laminator is designed to apply pressure sensitive laminates and tapes to small format prints, up to 650mm in width. Using a manual hand operated roll process, add a specialty face finish, increase durability and rigidity of your prints or apply application tape to your heat transfer vinyls with this compact, cost effective device.
Simple in structure and straight forward to use, the LBS-650 manual cold roll laminator is a great entry level finishing device.
- Suitable for laminating and mounting posters, photographs, menus, brochures, etc
- Ideal for applying mounting tape to cut vinyl decals and heat transfers
- Manual system - no power required
- Fold-up media tables (both sides) for compact storage
- 650mm wide rollers
- Perfect width for pairing with Roland BN-20 and STIKA SV printers/cutters
- Manual roller lifting via knobs on both sides of the machine
- Max lifting height of 10mm
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
You have great communication and excellent service. I thankyou very much for very fast delivery.
"Dean, PorkChop Promotions
GJS Machinery would hands down be the best company I have dealt with, From top quality products to staff that really know their business, GJS have been brilliant to deal with, friendly, courteous and efficient, no problem is too big for these guys AAAA+++++
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 40 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.