Trade-in to a new Roland TrueVIS and receive up to $5,000 cash-back
SYDNEY, Australia - May 21, 2018
Out with the old and in with the new! Now's the time to upgrade to a new Roland TrueVIS wide format printer cutter, with up to $5,000 cash back when you trade in your old printer*
Upgrade to the latest wide format print & cut technology from Roland DG and experience the benefits of lower running costs, improved colour and quality, and the assurance of a comprehensive warranty and industry-leading support.
How does it work?
- Purchase an eligible Roland TrueVIS wide format printer before 30 June 2018
- Register your old printer for trade-in
- Roland will verify and arrange collection of your old printer
- Upon completion of the trade-in, Roland will transfer your nominated cash back!
Eligible Roland printers and cash back
- TrueVIS SG-300/540 - up to $3,000 (inc. GST) cash back
- TrueVIS VG-540/640 - up to $5,000 (inc. GST) cash back
Visit the Roland DG Australia website for full terms and conditions and to register your trade-in.
*Terms and conditions apply. Valid until 30/06/2018. Visit the website above for further details.
GJS is Australia’s premier provider of solutions and services for the textile, promotional products, custom photo gift, sign and display industries. With over 41 years’ experience, GJS supplies everything needed to start and operate a successful printing business including equipment, consumables, training and support. Headquartered in Revesby, NSW, and with additional teams located in Victoria and Queensland, GJS serves customers throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. For more information visit: gjs.co. GJS and the GJS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GJS. Other names are trademarks of their respective owners.