Roland TrueVIS VG-640 Printer/Cutter
Bring your vision to life with the reimagined technology of the TrueVIS VG Series digital printer/cutter from Roland DG.
With new TrueVIS VG Series printer/cutters Roland DG has reimagined everything. Your vision for maximum versatility and profitability is now a reality.
It starts with your end results in mind. Dynamic die-cut decals and labels. Striking signs, posters and banners. Vibrant vehicle and wall graphics.
The TrueVIS VG Series is even more efficient and productive than ever, with four new FlexFire print heads that deliver beautiful prints more efficiently. It also features new inks and ink systems that are more vibrant and cost-effective and new cutting technology that increases accuracy. Advanced connectivity also allows you to communicate with your existing smartphone and tablets.
- VG-640 64-inch (1625mm) or VG-540 54-inch (1371mm) large-format digital printer plus integrated contour cutter
- Four new FlexFire print heads that fire precision droplets in 3 sizes for high-quality output and efficient ink usage
- New cutting carriage, blade holder, and blade for increased down force and broader range of media compatibility
- Versatile 4, 7 or 7-colour plus white ink configurations
- New GREENGUARD Gold certified TrueVIS INK available in cost-effective 500ml pouches
- New wireless Roland DG Mobile Panel allows for operation of the VG from your existing Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android operating systems)
- A revamped RIP, VersaWorks Dual (included with the VG-640 / VG-540) features a new core engine for improved file processing, including files with transparencies and native PDF's
- Roland OnSupport enables remote tracking of production status with automated text message or e-mail notifications
- 3 Year extended warranty
Maximum ink quality at minimal cost!
The newly reimagined Roland DG eco solvent ink system within the TrueVIS VG Series consists of cost-effective new 500ml ink pouches, that fit neatly into the printer's reusable cartridge casings. The cartridges are then slid into a discreet, concealed ink bay at the front of the printer body, granting ease of access and cleaner usage with less waste. TrueVIS INK pouches are available in 4-Colour CMYK, 7-colour CMYKLcLmLk or 7-Colour CMYKLcLmLk+W configurations to turn out vibrant colours in stunning detail. The TrueVIS VG Series Printer/Cutters also feature;
- An optional take-up unit for long unattended print runs
- An optional dryer unit to decrease drying times and further boost performance
Related Documents & Links
- Roland TrueVIS VG-640 Brochure 1.91 MB
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
"Sam Jennings @ Print Professionals
No metallic ink in stock, so Greg organised dropship from Roland. The ink and the rest of my order got delivered at the exact same time the next business day. Lightening fast service, great prices, awesome service, great website. I'll be back for sure
Thank you so much for your excellent products and speedy shipment. Has been a pleasure doing business.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.