True print and cut without compromise
SYDNEY, Australia - April 4, 2018
Unmatched versatility. Unattended productivity. Unparalleled colour output. And for a limited time, bonus ink! Just some of the reasons why Roland DG is the number 1 in print & cut.*
The incredible versatility of Roland DG TrueVIS printer cutters means there's no compromise on what you can do. Roland TrueVIS printer cutters deliver amazing quality prints and provide outstanding media versatility so there are no compromises as to what you can achieve. Work with a huge range of materials to produce signs, banners and exhibition displays, backlit displays, window and wall graphics, labels and stickers, vehicle graphics, heat transfers for clothing and accessories and many more profitable graphics applications.
- 4 FlexFire Printheads
- Ink Configurations: Dual CMYK, CMYKLcLmLk or CMYKLcLmLk&W
- VG-640: 64-inch width (1625 mm)
- VG-540: 54-inch width (1371 mm)
- 2 FlexFire Printheads
- Ink Configuration: CMYK
- SG-540: 54-inch width (1371 mm)
- SG-300: 30-inch width (762 mm)
* Purchase a TrueVIS SG series printer cutter from GJS before April 30, 2018 and receive a bonus 10x SG Series inks valued at $1,500 for FREE!
* Purchase a TrueVIS VG series printer cutter from GJS before April 30, 2018 and receive a bonus 20x VG Series inks valued at $3,000 for FREE!
*2009 Q4-2017 Q1 InfoTrends Wide-Format Tracking Shipping Report. Offer valid until 30/04/18 or while stocks last.
GJS is Australia’s premier provider of solutions and services for the textile, promotional products, custom photo gift, sign and display industries. With over 41 years’ experience, GJS supplies everything needed to start and operate a successful printing business including equipment, consumables, training and support. Headquartered in Revesby, NSW, and with additional teams located in Victoria and Queensland, GJS serves customers throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. For more information visit: gjs.co. GJS and the GJS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GJS. Other names are trademarks of their respective owners.