Sawgrass Virtuoso trade-up offer
SYDNEY, Australia - September 18, 2017
Upgrade your existing dye sublimation printer to a new Sawgrass Virtuoso solution between now and 31 October and receive a FREE set of ink cartridges!
To take advantage of this special offer, simply contact one of the GJS team (this offer is not available to purchase online) then send through a picture of your current sublimation printer and its serial number. It can be a Ricoh, Epson or Sawgrass - as long as it's a sublimation printer, it qualifies for the promotion.
Then purchase a new Sawgrass Virtuoso VJ628 dye sublimation system for the special reduced price of $5,500 or a Sawgrass Virtuoso SG800 A3 dye sublimation printer for only $1,550 and receive a FREE set of SubliJet-HD ink cartridges.
- Virtuoso sublimation printers are purpose-built, dedicated sublimation printers
- They utilise convenient, single use cartridges for maximum up time
- The built-in automatic maintenance mode promotes extended equipment life
- Create a wider range of products with a larger print area
- Produce high definition results
- Includes Virtuoso Print Manager, a universal print and colour management software, compatible with Windows and a wide range of graphics software applications
- Both the Virtuoso VJ628 and SG800 are provided with complimentary access to CreativeStudio Online Designer
Offer ends 31 October 2017 or while stocks last. Prices exclude GST and freight/delivery.
GJS is Australia’s premier provider of solutions and services for the textile, promotional products, custom photo gift, sign and display industries. With over 41 years’ experience, GJS supplies everything needed to start and operate a successful printing business including equipment, consumables, training and support. Headquartered in Revesby, NSW, and with additional teams located in Victoria and Queensland, GJS serves customers throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. For more information visit: gjs.co. GJS and the GJS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GJS. Other names are trademarks of their respective owners.