Discovering Direct-to-Garment (DTG) Printing
Do you have dreams of starting your own custom t-shirt printing business? Or perhaps you want to start your own fashion label? Then you need to attend our Discovering DTG Printing course.
Learn how to print directly onto cotton based shirts, caps, bags, pillowcases, home furnishings, promotional items and more! DTG inkjet garment printing is more economical, faster, and cleaner than traditional screen printing methods, plus it requires significantly less operating space and business start-up costs.
Decorators and t-shirt designers can create one of a kind masterpieces or mass production runs - regardless of the number of colours - without having to create film positives, stretching screens, and using chemicals to reclaim screens.
On the day you'll learn and practice:
- What is DTG printing?
- What can be achieved using DTG print technology?
- An overview of the current generation Brother and Epson DTG printers
- Understanding the importance of pre-treatment in the DTG process
- Choosing the best t-shirts for DTG printing
- How to make money with your printed products
- Live demonstrations
- Live product testing
- Q&A session with GJS team
All course attendees also receive a $20 voucher to spend on the GJS website and lucky door prizes courtesy of our event partner, Epson Australia.
Can't wait to get started. The whole day was informative and hands on.