Epson SureColor SC-F2160 Desktop DTG Printer
Meet the all-new Epson SureColor SC-F2100 series desktop DTG printer. Better performance. More profit.
Building on the success of the popular F2000, the new SureColor F2160 raises the bar with increased reliability, greater productivity and enhanced print quality. Created with Epson's latest advancements in performance imaging, including its PrecisionCore TFP printhead and UltraChrome DG garment ink technology, the F2160 delivers speeds up to twice as fast as its predecessor.
New features such as the quick-load platen and robust Epson Garment Creator Software will help you be more productive than ever and the new integrated self-cleaning system means less printer downtime and more profits in your pocket.
- High-quality direct-to-garment printing—Epson UltraChrome DG Inks are durable, vibrant and safe, with outstanding colour performance
- Up to twice as fast—newly developed print modes, including Light Garment Mode, offer consistent print quality at up to twice the speed of the the F2000
- Highlight White Ink Mode—developed exclusively for the SureColor F2160 offers simultaneous printing of White and colour inks on the colour pass for greatly improved image quality, speed, and efficiency
- Fast loading for more productivity—the easy-to-use, all-new quick-load platen reduces traditional hoop platen load times
- Intuitive, easy-to-learn workflow—improved Epson Garment Creator Software, available for macOS and Windows, includes powerful tools for layout and text, colour management, ink control, cost estimation, plus hot folders
- Designed exclusively for direct-to-garment printing—an entirely purpose-built system featuring Epson’s PrecisionCore TFP printhead, Epson UltraChrome DG ink system and robust hardware
- Reduced maintenance time and operational cost—featuring a fabric wiper and an in-line cleaning cartridge, the integrated self-cleaning system allows the printer to perform daily maintenance to reduce downtime
Related Documents & Links
- AT&F Magazine Mar/Apr 2012 - The Drive to Direct to Garment Printing 0.94 MB
A new generation of direct to garment (DTG) printers from Brother is gaining ground in the Australia
Customer Case Studies
With two stores in tourist hotspots on Queensland’s popular Gold Coast, Xpress Tees is cashing in on the booming customisation revolution by taking a retail-kiosk approach to delivering personalised and on-demand tees to the masses.
From humble beginnings selling designs at the local markets to a t-shirt printing powerhouse, The Tshirt Mill continues to go from strength to strength as it capitalises on the custom print revolution. And with a finger on the pulse of the music and festival scene, The Tshirt Mill is taking custom tees to the masses.
Fantastic support. Thank you. I wish I had Known you guys a lot earlier. But still it is not too late.
I live in the Queensland tropics. The GJS team consistently gets supplies to me within three days of placing an order even this far north of Brisbane. Thanks for all your help and courtesy.
Friendly, well-grounded service with in-depth relative product knowledge.
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 40 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
Thursday, 6 September 2018
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.