Epson SureColor SC-F2160 Desktop DTG Printer
Meet the all-new Epson SureColor SC-F2100 series desktop DTG printer. Better performance. More profit.
Building on the success of the popular F2000, the new SureColor F2160 raises the bar with increased reliability, greater productivity and enhanced print quality. Created with Epson's latest advancements in performance imaging, including its PrecisionCore TFP printhead and UltraChrome DG garment ink technology, the F2160 delivers speeds up to twice as fast as its predecessor.
New features such as the quick-load platen and robust Epson Garment Creator Software will help you be more productive than ever and the new integrated self-cleaning system means less printer downtime and more profits in your pocket.
- High-quality direct-to-garment printing—Epson UltraChrome DG Inks are durable, vibrant and safe, with outstanding colour performance
- Up to twice as fast—newly developed print modes, including Light Garment Mode, offer consistent print quality at up to twice the speed of the the F2000
- Highlight White Ink Mode—developed exclusively for the SureColor F2160 offers simultaneous printing of White and colour inks on the colour pass for greatly improved image quality, speed, and efficiency
- Fast loading for more productivity—the easy-to-use, all-new quick-load platen reduces traditional hoop platen load times
- Intuitive, easy-to-learn workflow—improved Epson Garment Creator Software, available for macOS and Windows, includes powerful tools for layout and text, colour management, ink control, cost estimation, plus hot folders
- Designed exclusively for direct-to-garment printing—an entirely purpose-built system featuring Epson’s PrecisionCore TFP printhead, Epson UltraChrome DG ink system and robust hardware
- Reduced maintenance time and operational cost—featuring a fabric wiper and an in-line cleaning cartridge, the integrated self-cleaning system allows the printer to perform daily maintenance to reduce downtime
Related Documents & Links
- AT&F Magazine Mar/Apr 2012 - The Drive to Direct to Garment Printing 0.94 MB
A new generation of direct to garment (DTG) printers from Brother is gaining ground in the Australia
Customer Case Studies
With two stores in tourist hotspots on Queensland’s popular Gold Coast, Xpress Tees is cashing in on the booming customisation revolution by taking a retail-kiosk approach to delivering personalised and on-demand tees to the masses.
From humble beginnings selling designs at the local markets to a t-shirt printing powerhouse, The Tshirt Mill continues to go from strength to strength as it capitalises on the custom print revolution. And with a finger on the pulse of the music and festival scene, The Tshirt Mill is taking custom tees to the masses.
We have bought 2 products for our school and have been very happy with both but we have been extremely impressed with the back up service, training and general help received whenever we have dealt with GJS. Whether it is dealing with the amazingly patient Ian, having Tim remotely control my laptop in order to fix a problem or recently install the dye sub or chatting to Kerry about an order-the team at GJS are simply second to none (A thank you to Frank and Lucas too). They are always helpful, always pleasant, very prompt when answering a question or dealing with a issue-nothing seems to be a problem. When I first inquired about a digital fabric printer for the school-I spoke to Ian-straight away-no waiting for a return call a week later. Then I came out to see what printer was best for us-Ian once again ran me thru what was best and what it could do. Same with the dye sub recently. I did ask around before buying the printer and I was advised that to make sure you get a company that has a great back up service-not just someone who sells you the product then ignores you after that. GJS is that company. Ian will answer my calls whenever-talk me thru issues and if he can't solve it -he will come out to see us or send someone else. I have recommended and passed on GJS's details to other people if they ask where we got our printer from.
Being new in the industry I have a lot of questions about equipment and processes. GJS have been very prompt in helping us out and going above and beyond to get us on track.
Fantastic support. Thank you. I wish I had Known you guys a lot earlier. But still it is not too late.
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
Wednesday, 31 July 2019
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.