Epson SureColor SC-F3000 DTG Printer
The F3000 is Epson's first industrial direct-to-garment printer and has been designed specifically for high-production print shop environments.
Its also Epson's first direct-to-garment printer to utilise dual printhead technology and is capable of printing a full-size, full-colour t-shirt in 60 seconds.
It also features a new bulk ink system which delivers remarkably low ink cost and minimised waste compared to cartridge systems.
A key new feature of the F3000 is its automatic print height adjustment. This means that you can seamlessly switch between printing t-shirts and thicker sweatshirts or jumpers with minimal downtime and operator intervention between garments.
Capable of printing on a variety of fabrics such as cotton, linen and rayon, the SureColor F3000 is designed to meet the increasing market demand for high-production customised clothing and print-on-demand products.
- PrecisionCore printhead technology – dual 2.6" printheads with 14,000 nozzles delivering industrial quality output at impressive production speeds
- Bulk ink system – replaceable bulk ink packs for less frequent ink refilling and lower costs compared to ink cartridge systems
- High-quality direct-to-garment printing – Epson UltraChrome DG inks are durable, vibrant and safe, with outstanding colour performance
- Automatic print height adjustment – easily print on different garment thicknesses with minimal operator intervention
- Low total cost of ownership – reduced print costs combined with industrial-level durability and low maintenance
- Increased productivity – fast processing and an all-new quick-load platen, combined with rapid single-pass printing
- Intuitive, easy-to-learn workflow – updated Epson Garment Creator Software, available for macOS and Windows, includes cost estimator, text tools, and hot folder support
- Designed exclusively for high-volume direct-to-garment production - an entirely purpose-built system built for superior imaging with reliable operation
Customer Case Studies
With two stores in tourist hotspots on Queensland’s popular Gold Coast, Xpress Tees is cashing in on the booming customisation revolution by taking a retail-kiosk approach to delivering personalised and on-demand tees to the masses.
From humble beginnings selling designs at the local markets to a t-shirt printing powerhouse, The Tshirt Mill continues to go from strength to strength as it capitalises on the custom print revolution. And with a finger on the pulse of the music and festival scene, The Tshirt Mill is taking custom tees to the masses.
"Dean, PorkChop Promotions
GJS Machinery would hands down be the best company I have dealt with, From top quality products to staff that really know their business, GJS have been brilliant to deal with, friendly, courteous and efficient, no problem is too big for these guys AAAA+++++
Exceptional service. Very helpful and informative for someone who knows nothing about this. Great tips to maintain the printer ourselves and some trouble shooting ideas.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.