Epson SureColor SC-F3000 DTG Printer
The F3000 is Epson's first industrial direct-to-garment printer and has been designed specifically for high-production print shop environments.
Its also Epson's first direct-to-garment printer to utilise dual printhead technology and is capable of printing a full-size, full-colour t-shirt in 60 seconds.
It also features a new bulk ink system which delivers remarkably low ink cost and minimised waste compared to cartridge systems.
A key new feature of the F3000 is its automatic print height adjustment. This means that you can seamlessly switch between printing t-shirts and thicker sweatshirts or jumpers with minimal downtime and operator intervention between garments.
Capable of printing on a variety of fabrics such as cotton, linen and rayon, the SureColor F3000 is designed to meet the increasing market demand for high-production customised clothing and print-on-demand products.
- PrecisionCore printhead technology – dual 2.6" printheads with 14,000 nozzles delivering industrial quality output at impressive production speeds
- Bulk ink system – replaceable bulk ink packs for less frequent ink refilling and lower costs compared to ink cartridge systems
- High-quality direct-to-garment printing – Epson UltraChrome DG inks are durable, vibrant and safe, with outstanding colour performance
- Automatic print height adjustment – easily print on different garment thicknesses with minimal operator intervention
- Low total cost of ownership – reduced print costs combined with industrial-level durability and low maintenance
- Increased productivity – fast processing and an all-new quick-load platen, combined with rapid single-pass printing
- Intuitive, easy-to-learn workflow – updated Epson Garment Creator Software, available for macOS and Windows, includes cost estimator, text tools, and hot folder support
- Designed exclusively for high-volume direct-to-garment production - an entirely purpose-built system built for superior imaging with reliable operation
Customer Case Studies
With two stores in tourist hotspots on Queensland’s popular Gold Coast, Xpress Tees is cashing in on the booming customisation revolution by taking a retail-kiosk approach to delivering personalised and on-demand tees to the masses.
From humble beginnings selling designs at the local markets to a t-shirt printing powerhouse, The Tshirt Mill continues to go from strength to strength as it capitalises on the custom print revolution. And with a finger on the pulse of the music and festival scene, The Tshirt Mill is taking custom tees to the masses.
"Russell Cooper @ Techsoft
I have to say, the service and support from GJS is faultless, and frankly, it beats any other supplier that I have come across. When I compare what the GJS crew delivers, compared to say, a large manufacturer and supplier of design oriented equipment, it begs the question..."why can't all companies be this dedicated and passionate about servicing their clients? Every call, without fail, gets a person on the other end of the line. Every support call, has a 100% rate of satisfaction, Every enquiry, if requiring a call-back, is processed within minutes...and the support crew actually know exactly how the products work." As well, every time I stuff up an order for a client....a very nice lady there forgives me :-)
I have only spoken to GJS a couple of times but I had quite a few questions about sublimation and chromoblast and Michael was excellent with his service and knowledge. He was prepared to give me a large amount of information prior to me even making a purchase for GJS. When I first called I asked Michael why I should deal with GJS and his answer was Him. By this he meant the service that he could supply. He did not let me down!
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.