N-Bond Primer Sachet
N-Bond-UV-Primer is the latest technology to enable UV inkjet inks to obtain superior adhesion on difficult surfaces such as glass and ceramics.
The sachet covers between 12 and 22 sq. ft each. The N-Bond is packed in easy to use sachet packs.
The use of N-Bond for the adhesion promotion of organic inks and paint to glass and metal, is a real innovation for the flatbed inkjet printing of UV curable inks. Nanovations N-Bond adhesion promotion technology is significantly thinner than traditional primer systems. The result is invisible and extremely cost-effective adhesion promotion technology. N-Bond is fast drying and can be printed within 10 - 15 minutes, up to 24 hours after the application. An easy way to evaluate the best curing time for the ink in use is a simple cross-hatch test between 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 12 hours and 24 hours.
Unlike conventional technology, N-Bond is reacts with the glass and forms molecular bonding points for the organic inks to adhere to. With N-Bond any standard UV- the ink can be used for the printing on the glass and ceramic. N-Bond can be simply integrated in the surface preparation process. N-Bond was developed in cooperation with leading product suppliers from the glass and printing industry.
Product Features & Specifications
- Developed especially for UV - ink and glass
- Ultra-thin, true nano-scale final layer
- Cures at room temperature without UV
- For durable moisture and water-resistant ink layers
- Fast cross-linking with the substrate.
- Permanent bond
- Mono-layer technology - not film building
- Reduced need for chemicals to prepare glass
- Simple spray and wipe on application
- Streak-free, crystal clear finish
Related Documents & Links
- N-Bond UV-Primer datasheet 0.09 MB
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 40 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.