FilmMaker 10 RIP Software
Precision Screening. Perfect Density. Superior Film Output
For use with the new Epson P906 and Epson P706 film positive printers, FilmMaker 10 from CADlink provides precision tools for processing image rasters, simplifying a complicated and critical process in your screen printing production.
With precise image screening, fast processing times and an intuitive visual production manager, FilmMaker 10 will provide you with a simplified and optimised production workflow to support your output and save both time and money.
Standout features of FilmMaker 10 to further support your production include:
- Moire pattern removal with Jitter - When applied alongside FilmMaker’s default screening methods, Jitter™ provides a simple and flexible way in which to modify halftone screens in order to print screens in excess of 150 LPI using only inkjet printer technology.
- Complete halftone control - Apply halftones directly to jobs using frequency, angle and shape settings or enable the "application halftoning" option to utilise halftones already applied to files within third-party applications
- In-RIP separations - FilmMaker will automatically detect incoming jobs that have been processed as separations in 3rd party software applications. Alternatively, for files that have not been previously separated, InRIP separations will identify all process as well as spot colour planes within the file and automatically create separations
- Density test page wizard - Achieve optimum density levels with a single test print regardless of which ink/film combination is being used
- Visual Production Manager - Simultaneous, multiple printer, multiple queue job management support. Manage all production aspects in a single, intuitive production management console
Note that this software is only compatible with Windows 10, 8 and 7 operating systems.
Thanks for all your help this year, you guys are the best in anything to do with dye sub, not just products but service too!
If I ever need help the team is ready to assist even with the 'silly' questions. Great range and super fast postage even when you dont expect it to arrive sure enough there it is
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
Friday, 10 September 2021
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.