UV Ink Surface Preparation Solution CL-50
Water-based, ready-to-use glass preparation solution from Nanovations
CL-50 is a ready-to-use cleaning liquid that utilises colloidal, submicron abrasive particles to remove surface contaminants from hard substrates commonly used in the printing industry, like glass. CL-50 is used to provide an extremely deep clean, down to the micro structured surface details of a substrate, in preparation for decoration using UV cured printing technologies. Using a spray and wipe application, or slightly dampened non-abrasive cleaning towel, the solution is worked in circular motions over the product surface to clean and remove slight mineral deposits, silicone or wax. The process increases the bonding abilities of the glass substrates to nano-coatings and significantly increases the number of molecular bonding points.
- Glass cleaner and surface preparation
- Water based solution
- Abrasive without scratching glass
- Effective in removing residue
- Removes conventional hydrophobic glass coatings
- Prepares glass product for increased adhesion
- Economical, high coverage rates
- Can be used with suitable polishing machines and pads.
Customers Who Purchased This Product Also Purchased
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 40 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.