Image Armor Light Pre-Treatment Solution
Sharper detail, vivid colour and improved washability for light and white garments.
Image Armor Light pre-treatment formula creates a whole new dynamic for DTG printing, providing multiple printing options, all with incredible results. Designed for pre-treatment of white and light coloured garments in preparation for direct-to-garment (DTG) printing, Image Armor Light provides unparalleled image quality, sharpness, vibrancy and wash durability when printing single pass CMYK designs, compared with un-treated garments.
- Avoid pretreatment staining and scorching of light coloured garment.
- Avoid crystallization of pretreatment after pressing.
- Increase vibrancy, detail and wash fastness of white and light colored 50/50 shirts, 100% cotton garments, and white 100% polyester textiles.
- Suitable for use with CMYK only or white+CMYK printing.
Mixed 1 part pre-treatment to 3 parts distilled water. Therefore 1 US Gallon bottle will make 4 Gallons of pre-treatment.
Related Documents & Links
- AT&F Magazine Mar/Apr 2012 - The Drive to Direct to Garment Printing 0.94 MB
A new generation of direct to garment (DTG) printers from Brother is gaining ground in the Australia
"How to dispatch quickly and efficiently" written by the GJS team. Thanks for the recent orders arriving on time, every time.
Graham and Greg - you are the best. You are always at hand when we need you. Due to the sublimation systems working so well, I dont need to bother either of you as much these days, however, when we have a technical or production issue you are always there at hand with the right solution. Thank you so very very much!
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 40 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
Wednesday, 7 November 2018
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.