Image Armor Light Pre-Treatment Solution
Sharper detail, vivid colour and improved washability for light and white garments.
Image Armor Light pre-treatment formula creates a whole new dynamic for DTG printing, providing multiple printing options, all with incredible results. Designed for pre-treatment of white and light coloured garments in preparation for direct-to-garment (DTG) printing, Image Armor Light provides unparalleled image quality, sharpness, vibrancy and wash durability when printing single pass CMYK designs, compared with un-treated garments.
- Avoid pretreatment staining and scorching of light coloured garment.
- Avoid crystallization of pretreatment after pressing.
- Increase vibrancy, detail and wash fastness of white and light coloured 50/50 shirts, 100% cotton garments, and white 100% polyester textiles.
- Suitable for use with CMYK only or white+CMYK printing.
Mixed 1 part pre-treatment to 3 parts distilled water. Therefore 1 US Gallon bottle will make 4 Gallons of pre-treatment (15.1L).
Related Documents & Links
- AT&F Magazine Mar/Apr 2012 - The Drive to Direct to Garment Printing 0.94 MB
A new generation of direct to garment (DTG) printers from Brother is gaining ground in the Australia
Very pleased with help and advice from staff.
Staff are experts in their fields not guess-perts.
Why Choose GJS
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.