AccuLine Visual Alignment System for Brother DTG Printers
See your design line-up precisely every time with AccuLine.
The AccuLine visual alignment system from Brother allows you to see the shirt, hat, shoe, hoodie or whatever you are planning to print, right there on your monitor so you can adjust your design placement to print precisely where you want it every time!
Designed specifically for use with the Brother range of direct-to-garment printers, the setup combines an easy to use software package with a light weight, mounted, full HD 13MB pixel digital camera, to create an alignment system that can save you time and money while improving the overall quality of your printed products.
- Lightweight, easy to install camera system
- Suitable for Brother DTG range printers
- Can be retrofitted to your existing printer or included with new printer installations
- User installed, no service or external technician required to upgrade
- Intuitive easy to use software, just drag and drop your designs!
- Minimise your ink & material waste with less test prints and less misprints
- Print accurately on a variety of substrates like shoes, bags, caps, & more
NB: The AccuLine visual alignment system is currently not compatible with the extra-large platen on the Brother GTX garment printer.
Related Documents & Links
- AT&F Magazine Mar/Apr 2012 - The Drive to Direct to Garment Printing 0.94 MB
A new generation of direct to garment (DTG) printers from Brother is gaining ground in the Australia
It was an absolute pleasure purchasing my machine from GJS!! The staff were all so friendly and could not do enough for me!! The follow up service was excellent!! I will definitely recommend GJS to al my colleagues and friends..
GJS look after me so I can look after my business!
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.