AccuLine Visual Alignment System for Brother DTG Printers
See your design line-up precisely every time with AccuLine.
The AccuLine visual alignment system from Brother allows you to see the shirt, hat, shoe, hoodie or whatever you are planning to print, right there on your monitor so you can adjust your design placement to print precisely where you want it every time!
Designed specifically for use with the Brother range of direct-to-garment printers, the setup combines an easy to use software package with a light weight, mounted, full HD 13MB pixel digital camera, to create an alignment system that can save you time and money while improving the overall quality of your printed products.
- Lightweight, easy to install camera system
- Suitable for Brother DTG range printers
- Can be retrofitted to your existing printer or included with new printer installations
- User installed, no service or external technician required to upgrade
- Intuitive easy to use software, just drag and drop your designs!
- Minimise your ink & material waste with less test prints and less misprints
- Print accurately on a variety of substrates like shoes, bags, caps, & more
Related Documents & Links
- AT&F Magazine Mar/Apr 2012 - The Drive to Direct to Garment Printing 0.94 MB
A new generation of direct to garment (DTG) printers from Brother is gaining ground in the Australia
Fabulous service! Thankyou so much for prompt delivery... I will be back!
You have great communication and excellent service. I thankyou very much for very fast delivery.
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.