AccuLine Visual Alignment System for Brother DTG Printers
See your design line-up precisely every time with AccuLine.
The AccuLine visual alignment system from Brother allows you to see the shirt, hat, shoe, hoodie or whatever you are planning to print, right there on your monitor so you can adjust your design placement to print precisely where you want it every time!
Designed specifically for use with the Brother range of direct-to-garment printers, the setup combines an easy to use software package with a light weight, mounted, full HD 13MB pixel digital camera, to create an alignment system that can save you time and money while improving the overall quality of your printed products.
- Lightweight, easy to install camera system
- Suitable for Brother DTG range printers
- Can be retrofitted to your existing printer or included with new printer installations
- User installed, no service or external technician required to upgrade
- Intuitive easy to use software, just drag and drop your designs!
- Minimise your ink & material waste with less test prints and less misprints
- Print accurately on a variety of substrates like shoes, bags, caps, & more
Related Documents & Links
- AT&F Magazine Mar/Apr 2012 - The Drive to Direct to Garment Printing 0.94 MB
A new generation of direct to garment (DTG) printers from Brother is gaining ground in the Australia
I just wanted to say thank you for all of your time you spent with us. I am so impressed with your service I wanted to email you to let you know. You gave us so much of your time, help and information, you were honest, friendly, the drop off and pick up service is a winner, the whole trip to Sydney was extremely worthwhile. I came away so impressed, it is not often you come across a business willing to put in the extra yards. It does make all the difference and you have won my business
The guys have always been very helpful with anything that we need and help us to solve any problems that we have had with the printing and the sublimation process, they have all been great. A few times when we have needed something urgently they have been able to send it overnight so that we have it the next day on the Gold Coast, great service. Even when buying a 2nd hand one arm bandit it looked new when we got it.
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.