Digital Factory Apparel RIP - Epson Edition
Maximize the Epson print and ink technologies with a RIP software that was specifically configured for the Epson F2000 Direct To Garment printer.
Digital Factory Apparel Epson Edition software will have you printing vibrant designs on fabrics of all colours in minutes. Multiple, pre-set, colour-managed queues come standard within the software and ensure that illustrated images literally "pop" with colour and photographic images are printed with unmatched accuracy. The automated underbase feature ensures that images printed on dark fabrics are printed beautifully and in the least amount of time.
The Digital Factory Apparel Epson™ Edition includes the following leading-edge features;
- Spectacular Colour Reproduction - CADlink’s high-fidelity colour management engine provides the most vibrant, colour-accurate printing on white, coloured and black fabrics of all types.
- Complete, centralized job management - CADlink direct to garment RIP software features Visual Production Manager™, a simple, easy to use interface that manages multiple queues and multiple printers simultaneously.
- Seamless interface with design applications - No need to worry about the issues involved with exporting and importing files. Digital Factory Apparel uses “send to” technology direct from your favourite design applications, (Corel, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Industry-leading white ink management and automated underbase feature - Proper use of white ink is essential to printing images onto black or dark coloured fabrics. Advanced implementation of layer technology automatically creates an underbase layer that can be sent to a production queue directly from a design application.
- Unmatched integration of black artwork elements into black garments - A pre-set queue function can automatically remove any black components from a design when printed on a black fabric. This creates highly attractive prints that make designs appear to literally “blend” into the fabric, (see also “plug-in” description below).
- Direct, in-RIP support of production plug-in’s -SuperSize Image (resolution increase for low resolution artwork); FluidMask (easy to use masking software ideal for removing unwanted backgrounds); “Knock-me-out-Black” and “Knock-me-out-Colour” (colour removal from artwork tools that allow graphics to “blend into” background garment colour)
- Precision ink level controls - Provides the ability to optimize amount of ink placed on different fabrics. Contributes to cost savings and increases print quality.
- CMYK and RGB file colour support ensures the widest range of process colours and true photographic-quality image printing - Conversion of colour spaces (RGB to CMYK) can create unwanted colour shifts. Since most apparel printers work with CMYK, Digital Factory Apparel is able to provide the most sought-after colour results in the market.
Related Documents & Links
"Terry Sheean & Keryl Smith
We commenced wide format sublimation operations in 2010. GJS Machinery supplied the equipment and service for our operations. We are pleased to recommend GJS Machinery to any business. They have provided us with excellent service, even under difficult and unusual circumstances. Every call and email enquiry we have made has been followed up professionally and swiftly. We would be more than happy to verify this recommendation to anyone contacting us directly.
If I haven´t told you before I´ll tell you now, you guys are great. I love working with your company. Thanks for everything.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.