Digital Factory Apparel RIP - Brother Edition
Digital Factory Apparel Brother Edition. Specifically designed to leverage the advanced print technology in the GT-3 Series printers.
Digital Factory Apparel Brother Edition provides professional quality workflow and colour management tools. Designed specifically for Brother direct to garment printers, this version of Digital Factory Apparel includes features that enhance colour reproduction and maximize productivity.
All Brother Edition software suites provide:
- Spectacular Colour Reproduction - CADlink’s high-fidelity colour management engine provides the most vibrant, colour-accurate printing on white, coloured and black fabrics of all types.
- Complete, centralized job management - CADlink direct to garment RIP software features Visual Production Manager™, a simple, easy to use interface that manages multiple queues and multiple printerssimultaneously.
- Seamless interface with design applications - No need to worry about the issues involved with exporting and importing files. Digital Factory Apparel uses “send to” technology direct from your favourite design applications, (Corel, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Industry-leading white ink management and automated underbase feature - Proper use of white ink is essential to printing images onto black or dark coloured fabrics. Advanced implementation of layer technology automatically creates an underbase layer that can be sent to a production queue directly from a design application.
- Unmatched integration of black artwork elements into black garments - A pre-set queue function can automatically remove any black components from a design when printed on a black fabric. This creates highly attractive prints that make designs appear to literally “blend” into the fabric, (see also “plug-in” description below).
- Direct, in-RIP support of production plug-in’s - SuperSize Image (resolution increase for low resolution artwork); FluidMask (easy to use masking software ideal for removing unwanted backgrounds); “Knock-me-out-Black” and “Knock-me-out-Colour” (colour removal from artwork tools that allow graphics to “blend into” background garment colour)
- Precision ink level controls - Provides the ability to optimize amount of ink placed on different fabrics. Contributes to cost savings and increases print quality.
- CMYK and RGB file colour support ensures the widest range of process colours and true photographic-quality image printing - Conversion of colour spaces (RGB to CMYK) can create unwanted colour shifts. Since most apparel printers work with CMYK, Digital Factory Apparel is able to provide the most sought-after colour results in the market.
Related Documents & Links
"David @ The Custom T Shirt Shop
We recently bought a Brother GTX and added it to our GT3 Printers. We had been using the Brother edition of Digital File Factory on our GT3 printerfor several years now and have always been happy, when we purchased the GTX we used the RIP software that came with the printer and we were extremely happy with the results. Over Christmas break, I upgraded the PC that had Digital File Factory on it and installed the newest version of the software on to is and set it up to use on both printers. After a couple of days of printing, I can say without a doubt that the print quality on the GT3 printers is better than before with the new ques and the GTX also prints better than when we were running the Brother software. I believe you have a product to be proud of and anyone wanting to get the most out of their Brother Printer should seriously look at upgrading to your newest software for the Brother Printers. Thanks for such a great RIP software, we and our customers appreciate it.
All of the staff are pleasant to deal with and helpful. Service is good and if stock is not available we do get notified when it is received. If promised urgently it is done as requested.
I recently purchased the subli-trans 4880 sublimation printer from GJS Machinery after a few teathing problems caused by myself, Greg Stone and his staff where on hand to sort out the problems. I can highly recommend Greg and his staff for there commitment to after sales service and there prompt delivery of goods ordered, once again thanks guys.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.