Digital Factory Apparel RIP - Brother Edition
Digital Factory Apparel Brother Edition. Specifically designed to leverage the advanced print technology in the GT-3 Series printers.
Digital Factory Apparel Brother Edition provides professional quality workflow and colour management tools. Designed specifically for Brother direct to garment printers, this version of Digital Factory Apparel includes features that enhance colour reproduction and maximize productivity.
All Brother Edition software suites provide:
- Spectacular Colour Reproduction - CADlink’s high-fidelity colour management engine provides the most vibrant, colour-accurate printing on white, coloured and black fabrics of all types.
- Complete, centralized job management - CADlink direct to garment RIP software features Visual Production Manager™, a simple, easy to use interface that manages multiple queues and multiple printerssimultaneously.
- Seamless interface with design applications - No need to worry about the issues involved with exporting and importing files. Digital Factory Apparel uses “send to” technology direct from your favourite design applications, (Corel, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Industry-leading white ink management and automated underbase feature - Proper use of white ink is essential to printing images onto black or dark coloured fabrics. Advanced implementation of layer technology automatically creates an underbase layer that can be sent to a production queue directly from a design application.
- Unmatched integration of black artwork elements into black garments - A pre-set queue function can automatically remove any black components from a design when printed on a black fabric. This creates highly attractive prints that make designs appear to literally “blend” into the fabric, (see also “plug-in” description below).
- Direct, in-RIP support of production plug-in’s - SuperSize Image (resolution increase for low resolution artwork); FluidMask (easy to use masking software ideal for removing unwanted backgrounds); “Knock-me-out-Black” and “Knock-me-out-Colour” (colour removal from artwork tools that allow graphics to “blend into” background garment colour)
- Precision ink level controls - Provides the ability to optimize amount of ink placed on different fabrics. Contributes to cost savings and increases print quality.
- CMYK and RGB file colour support ensures the widest range of process colours and true photographic-quality image printing - Conversion of colour spaces (RGB to CMYK) can create unwanted colour shifts. Since most apparel printers work with CMYK, Digital Factory Apparel is able to provide the most sought-after colour results in the market.
Related Documents & Links
Great Support, never wait long for an answer. Always helpful. Even offered to replace a mug that arrived broken even though they don't have to.
"Yvonne Bartle @ The Small Print Shop
Talk about fast access to ones order.......you guys & girls at GJS are just the best with quick service....my parcel was waiting for me before 10am, that's excellent work with an overnight order.
Why Choose GJS
Loyalty rewardsWhen ordering online, we offer our pre-paid customers GJS Points for every dollar you spend to reward your loyalty which can be used to generate discount vouchers when can be used on subsequent orders.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.