Digital Factory Apparel RIP - Brother Edition
Digital Factory Apparel Brother Edition. Specifically designed to leverage the advanced print technology in the GT-3 Series printers.
Digital Factory Apparel Brother Edition provides professional quality workflow and colour management tools. Designed specifically for Brother direct to garment printers, this version of Digital Factory Apparel includes features that enhance colour reproduction and maximize productivity.
All Brother Edition software suites provide:
- Spectacular Colour Reproduction - CADlink’s high-fidelity colour management engine provides the most vibrant, colour-accurate printing on white, coloured and black fabrics of all types.
- Complete, centralized job management - CADlink direct to garment RIP software features Visual Production Manager™, a simple, easy to use interface that manages multiple queues and multiple printerssimultaneously.
- Seamless interface with design applications - No need to worry about the issues involved with exporting and importing files. Digital Factory Apparel uses “send to” technology direct from your favourite design applications, (Corel, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Industry-leading white ink management and automated underbase feature - Proper use of white ink is essential to printing images onto black or dark coloured fabrics. Advanced implementation of layer technology automatically creates an underbase layer that can be sent to a production queue directly from a design application.
- Unmatched integration of black artwork elements into black garments - A pre-set queue function can automatically remove any black components from a design when printed on a black fabric. This creates highly attractive prints that make designs appear to literally “blend” into the fabric, (see also “plug-in” description below).
- Direct, in-RIP support of production plug-in’s - SuperSize Image (resolution increase for low resolution artwork); FluidMask (easy to use masking software ideal for removing unwanted backgrounds); “Knock-me-out-Black” and “Knock-me-out-Colour” (colour removal from artwork tools that allow graphics to “blend into” background garment colour)
- Precision ink level controls - Provides the ability to optimize amount of ink placed on different fabrics. Contributes to cost savings and increases print quality.
- CMYK and RGB file colour support ensures the widest range of process colours and true photographic-quality image printing - Conversion of colour spaces (RGB to CMYK) can create unwanted colour shifts. Since most apparel printers work with CMYK, Digital Factory Apparel is able to provide the most sought-after colour results in the market.
Related Documents & Links
I find this company to be the most helpful and fast delivery company I have dealt with so far. I will be doing all my shopping with this company from now on. I thankyou
Thank you very much for your excellent service. I was thinking that I would have to purchase the clear film from an overseas source, then I found your web site with the product I wanted and in stock and no over priced rip off shipping charges. I received the goods in 2 days, tried the product and it performs as I wanted. Thank you very much great to do business with an Australian company. I will certainly recommend to others who are interested.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.