Digital Factory Apparel RIP - Brother Edition
Digital Factory Apparel Brother Edition. Specifically designed to leverage the advanced print technology in the GT-3 Series printers.
Digital Factory Apparel Brother Edition provides professional quality workflow and colour management tools. Designed specifically for Brother direct to garment printers, this version of Digital Factory Apparel includes features that enhance colour reproduction and maximize productivity.
All Brother Edition software suites provide:
- Spectacular Colour Reproduction - CADlink’s high-fidelity colour management engine provides the most vibrant, colour-accurate printing on white, coloured and black fabrics of all types.
- Complete, centralized job management - CADlink direct to garment RIP software features Visual Production Manager™, a simple, easy to use interface that manages multiple queues and multiple printerssimultaneously.
- Seamless interface with design applications - No need to worry about the issues involved with exporting and importing files. Digital Factory Apparel uses “send to” technology direct from your favourite design applications, (Corel, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Industry-leading white ink management and automated underbase feature - Proper use of white ink is essential to printing images onto black or dark coloured fabrics. Advanced implementation of layer technology automatically creates an underbase layer that can be sent to a production queue directly from a design application.
- Unmatched integration of black artwork elements into black garments - A pre-set queue function can automatically remove any black components from a design when printed on a black fabric. This creates highly attractive prints that make designs appear to literally “blend” into the fabric, (see also “plug-in” description below).
- Direct, in-RIP support of production plug-in’s - SuperSize Image (resolution increase for low resolution artwork); FluidMask (easy to use masking software ideal for removing unwanted backgrounds); “Knock-me-out-Black” and “Knock-me-out-Colour” (colour removal from artwork tools that allow graphics to “blend into” background garment colour)
- Precision ink level controls - Provides the ability to optimize amount of ink placed on different fabrics. Contributes to cost savings and increases print quality.
- CMYK and RGB file colour support ensures the widest range of process colours and true photographic-quality image printing - Conversion of colour spaces (RGB to CMYK) can create unwanted colour shifts. Since most apparel printers work with CMYK, Digital Factory Apparel is able to provide the most sought-after colour results in the market.
Related Documents & Links
I just wanted to say thankyou for my order which arrived this morning: everything was packed with such care and the products are just beautiful! I will be ordering again very shortly. Thanks again for your wonderful job with my last order. I′m very happy to have found such a wonderful company.
All the GJS staff are excellent. I have dealt with, Greg was especially helpful when we purchased our set up even though he couldn′t source the printer for me, everything else was great. The Sawgrass SubliM inks are amazing, the ErgoSoft PosterPrint RIP software is really good to, once it was explained to me by Greg it has been fantastic to use. I had an issue with some colour gradients not printing correctly and these were addressed very promptly with some new colour profiles that give even better results than I was getting before.
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 37 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.