Clear Matt DTG & Plastisol Transfer Finishing Film
Our versatile matt clear plastisol transfer film system can be used in two applications:
Direct to Garment (DTG) Finishing
Finish your DTG print in a matt finish instead of using a glossy Teflon sheet.
- Heat press the printed garment with the finishing sheet on top at the recommended time for your DTG inks.
- Reuse the sheet for 50+ times
Plastisol Transfer Printing
Makes your multi-colour plastisol transfer easier to align.
The clear film allows you to place the transfer in the correct position with complete confidence as you can see through to your textile, thus eliminating spoils.
While the matt finish provides an alternative to previous glossy finish transfer papers.
- Trim around the image before transferring, leaving at least 2mm around the image
- Heat press at 130 - 200C for 8 seconds
- Cold peel off the transfer
Customers Who Purchased This Product Also Purchased
I have printed approx 50 shirts using the Clear Plastisol Transfer Film curing shirt printed on my Brother GT-3 and I found it to produce excellent results. The shiny side produces a shiny print finish and the matt side produces a matt print finish. This product is an excellent addition to the DTG process and is a MUST have for me!
Why Choose GJS
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.