SubliJet-R Dye Sublimation Ink Cartridges for Ricoh 3110/7100 Std Capacity
SubliJet-R is a unique high viscosity gel ink formulated specifically for the Ricoh print head. Touting fast printing speeds, high efficency with low maintenance, Ricoh is a business class print engine that offers a new choice in both start-up and high volume sublimation printing.
This powerful collaboration allows the users to create fast, vibrant, permanent images on a wide variety of substrates to maximize your business' potential and profit.
Picture Perfect Digital Decoration
- Reliable High-Speed Production – Business Class print engine delivers over 100 prints/hour
- Profits On Demand – Zero setup, print one or one hundred
- Budget Smart Start-up Costs – Systems at low cost
- Premium Margins – Personalised products generate higher markups
- Low Image Cost – Image cost as low as $1 per A4 sheet
- Extreme Versatility – Print full colour images on a wide variety of soft and hard products
- High Quality – Vivid, high resolution, photographic quality images
- Easy – User-friendly print driver and colour management software
Related Documents & Links
- Know Your File Type 0.63 MB
I began my business the ultimate novice and have had nothing but help from Greg and the staff at GJS Machinery. They have answered all my questions and have gone beyond "just helping" to help me make my business work. I would recommend GJS to anyone considering a business in my line of work (dye sublimation).
I have purchased 2 x Brand new screen printing machines from GJS. Graham showed us the machines at the padstow factory and gave us a great run down on what they can do, we ordered them and GJS were prompt with delivery, they set up the machine in our factory and again showed us how they work in great detail. Graham was friendly and ensured we were satisfied with everything before he left. Any later queries i had were addressed immediately. I couldnt recommend them enough and have already.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.