TexPrint Thermo-Tack 100gsm High Release Adhesive Dye Sublimation Paper - Large Format
TexPrint Thermo-Tack dye sublimation print paper is a middle-weight thermo-adhesive treated print paper, designed to adhere to most textiles during heat calendaring. This feature eliminates ghosting and blurring issues during heat pressing.
Tackified coating chemistry provides:
- A unique print medium engineered solely for apparel sublimation transfer applications
- A tacky super-uniform coated print surface activates during the transfer process
- High fluid capacity. Thermo-Tack paper maintains sharp definition even at heaviest inkloads
- Absolute colour consistency
- 100gsm base sheet for ease of handling right though the calendar machine
Recommended for use with:
- Most brands of sublimation inks
- Roland, Epson, Mutoh and Mimaki printers
- Most polyester fabrics
Best output is obtained with properly profiled integration.
Related Documents & Links
- Know Your File Type 0.63 MB
Hi Greg, I just wanted to let you know that I received the cartridge unit today and all is up and running beautifully. I cannot thank you enough for helping me out with my problem. It is much appreciated. When someone goes that extra mile it shows they really care about their customers - something not often seen these days. As I said to you before, GJS Machinery has become my main supplier and after the fantastic service received from you again, they will continue to be so.
Very helpful and very understanding, always willing to take the time to explain what i need to know and very knowledgeable! Highly recommend.
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.