TexPrint Thermo-Tack 100gsm High Release Adhesive Dye Sublimation Paper - Large Format
TexPrint Thermo-Tack dye sublimation print paper is a middle-weight thermo-adhesive treated print paper, designed to adhere to most textiles during heat calendaring. This feature eliminates ghosting and blurring issues during heat pressing.
Tackified coating chemistry provides:
- A unique print medium engineered solely for apparel sublimation transfer applications
- A tacky super-uniform coated print surface activates during the transfer process
- High fluid capacity. Thermo-Tack paper maintains sharp definition even at heaviest inkloads
- Absolute colour consistency
- 100gsm base sheet for ease of handling right though the calendar machine
Recommended for use with:
- Most brands of sublimation inks
- Roland, Epson, Mutoh and Mimaki printers
- Most polyester fabrics
Best output is obtained with properly profiled integration.
Related Documents & Links
- Know Your File Type 0.63 MB
You have great communication and excellent service. I thankyou very much for very fast delivery.
Can I just say that the service has been fantastic with this order. The communication has been exceptional. Your company is a pleasure to deal with.
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
Wednesday, 19 October 2016
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.