TexPrint Thermo-Tack 100gsm High Release Adhesive Dye Sublimation Paper - Large Format
TexPrint Thermo-Tack dye sublimation print paper is a middle-weight thermo-adhesive treated print paper, designed to adhere to most textiles during heat calendaring. This feature eliminates ghosting and blurring issues during heat pressing.
Tackified coating chemistry provides:
- A unique print medium engineered solely for apparel sublimation transfer applications
- A tacky super-uniform coated print surface activates during the transfer process
- High fluid capacity. Thermo-Tack paper maintains sharp definition even at heaviest inkloads
- Absolute colour consistency
- 100gsm base sheet for ease of handling right though the calendar machine
Recommended for use with:
- Most brands of sublimation inks
- Roland, Epson, Mutoh and Mimaki printers
- Most polyester fabrics
Best output is obtained with properly profiled integration.
Related Documents & Links
- Know Your File Type 0.63 MB
Your fast turn around service, your experience and knowledge when confronted with problems by me that is second to none, pleasant and helpful telephone manner.
We are only just starting out, so as you know it's not always the easiest finding quality reliable retailers. We have ordered quite a bit of you guys ( a lot has been wasted through trial and error haha) but you guys are easily the best company that we have dealt with, not only with you fast delivery but everytime I call or email a question you guys are always so friendly and helpful. Will still have a long way to go but you have a long term customer in us, that's for sure!
Why Choose GJS
Loyalty rewardsWhen ordering online, we offer our pre-paid customers GJS Points for every dollar you spend to reward your loyalty which can be used to generate discount vouchers when can be used on subsequent orders.
Friday, 21 April 2017
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.