TexPrint Thermo-Tack 100gsm High Release Adhesive Dye Sublimation Paper - Large Format
TexPrint Thermo-Tack dye sublimation print paper is a middle-weight thermo-adhesive treated print paper, designed to adhere to most textiles during heat calendaring. This feature eliminates ghosting and blurring issues during heat pressing.
Tackified coating chemistry provides:
- A unique print medium engineered solely for apparel sublimation transfer applications
- A tacky super-uniform coated print surface activates during the transfer process
- High fluid capacity. Thermo-Tack paper maintains sharp definition even at heaviest inkloads
- Absolute colour consistency
- 100gsm base sheet for ease of handling right though the calendar machine
Recommended for use with:
- Most brands of sublimation inks
- Roland, Epson, Mutoh and Mimaki printers
- Most polyester fabrics
Best output is obtained with properly profiled integration.
Related Documents & Links
- Know Your File Type 0.63 MB
Can I just say that the service has been fantastic with this order. The communication has been exceptional. Your company is a pleasure to deal with.
Compared to some other places, you guys are very helpful and I enjoy talking with you all. I hope for a long business relationship...
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
Tuesday, 9 October 2018
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.