TexPrint Thermo-Tack 100gsm High Release Adhesive Dye Sublimation Paper - Large Format
TexPrint Thermo-Tack dye sublimation print paper is a middle-weight thermo-adhesive treated print paper, designed to adhere to most textiles during heat calendaring. This feature eliminates ghosting and blurring issues during heat pressing.
Tackified coating chemistry provides:
- A unique print medium engineered solely for apparel sublimation transfer applications
- A tacky super-uniform coated print surface activates during the transfer process
- High fluid capacity. Thermo-Tack paper maintains sharp definition even at heaviest inkloads
- Absolute colour consistency
- 100gsm base sheet for ease of handling right though the calendar machine
Recommended for use with:
- Most brands of sublimation inks
- Roland, Epson, Mutoh and Mimaki printers
- Most polyester fabrics
Best output is obtained with properly profiled integration.
Related Documents & Links
- Know Your File Type 0.63 MB
Compared to some other places, you guys are very helpful and I enjoy talking with you all. I hope for a long business relationship...
The guys have always been very helpful with anything that we need and help us to solve any problems that we have had with the printing and the sublimation process, they have all been great. A few times when we have needed something urgently they have been able to send it overnight so that we have it the next day on the Gold Coast, great service. Even when buying a 2nd hand one arm bandit it looked new when we got it.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
Monday, 3 June 2019
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.