Actisol Screen Spray Can
Actisol Superjet is a fluorocarbon-free aerosol spray designed to re-open screens after short breaks or whenever dried ink films clog the screen.
Actisol has the following advantages:
- Minimum stoppage time, no need to wash up.
- Suitable for all photostencils and water soluble cut stencils.
- Powerful spray - suitable for large format presses.
- Usable with all Sericol and most other solvent-based screen inks.
- Clogged areas of mesh may be sprayed from a distance of up to 1m.
- Printing can then continue using spoilt sheets until the mesh opens and the run can proceed normally
- Although suitable for use with most solvent based screen inks, it will not completely re-dissolve hard films of ink.
Actisol Superjet is not recommended for use with stencils attacked by lacquer type solvents
Customers Who Purchased This Product Also Purchased
"Dean, WF Plastics
Thanks again for your help along the way Michael. I know it's an almost zero margin sale for you compared to decent sales, so I appreciate you treating it like a decent sale none the less. Very professional.
Why Choose GJS
Maximum convenienceAt gjs.co, you can order our products 24/7 and we´ll deliver it to your door! Or simply call us. Our phones are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. We´ll make sure you get all the information you need to make informed decisions. It just doesn´t get any easier.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.