Actisol Screen Spray Can
Actisol Superjet is a fluorocarbon-free aerosol spray designed to re-open screens after short breaks or whenever dried ink films clog the screen.
Actisol has the following advantages:
- Minimum stoppage time, no need to wash up.
- Suitable for all photostencils and water soluble cut stencils.
- Powerful spray - suitable for large format presses.
- Usable with all Sericol and most other solvent-based screen inks.
- Clogged areas of mesh may be sprayed from a distance of up to 1m.
- Printing can then continue using spoilt sheets until the mesh opens and the run can proceed normally
- Although suitable for use with most solvent based screen inks, it will not completely re-dissolve hard films of ink.
Actisol Superjet is not recommended for use with stencils attacked by lacquer type solvents
Customers Who Purchased This Product Also Purchased
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over a certain value on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.