Roland ECO-SOL MAX Ink Cartridges - 220mL
ECO-SOL MAX is a remarkable innovation in ink technology. Building on Roland’s award-winning eco-solvent ink, ECO-SOL MAX features several new enhancements including faster drying time, higher density, wider colour gamut, improved scratch resistance, lower cost per square foot, and broader uncoated media support.
In addition, ECO-SOL MAX is virtually odourless, and does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment.
- Quick drying time for improved production speed
- Improved scratch resistance for increased durability and easy handling
- Wider colour gamut for reds, blues and greens
- Virtually odourless and user-friendly
- Aggressively adheres to a broad range of affordable media including Roland’s complete line of uncoated and coated media
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination
- Also available in 440mL cartridges
Related Documents & Links
- Eco-Sol Max Ink Flyer 0.22 MB
All the individuals I have dealt with in my dealings with GJS have been helpful, accomodating and professional. I am the type of person who will always choose a supplier with the best service over the best price... in the case of GJS they have been by far the best in both of these respects.
Very prompt and very efficient service. I look forward to doing more business with you.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
Monday, 5 June 2017
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.