Roland ECO-SOL MAX Ink Cartridges - 220mL
ECO-SOL MAX is a remarkable innovation in ink technology. Building on Roland’s award-winning eco-solvent ink, ECO-SOL MAX features several new enhancements including faster drying time, higher density, wider colour gamut, improved scratch resistance, lower cost per square foot, and broader uncoated media support.
In addition, ECO-SOL MAX is virtually odourless, and does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment.
- Quick drying time for improved production speed
- Improved scratch resistance for increased durability and easy handling
- Wider colour gamut for reds, blues and greens
- Virtually odourless and user-friendly
- Aggressively adheres to a broad range of affordable media including Roland’s complete line of uncoated and coated media
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination
- Also available in 440mL cartridges
Related Documents & Links
- Eco-Sol Max Ink Flyer 0.22 MB
I had been thinking long-term about the investment that I wanted to make in regards to apparel and how to get the best value for money. Michael from GJS was a huge help and knowledgable in the way to lead me through what was best, for both now and future growth. When the time comes to update I will be reaching out to the team to do so. I really can't speak highly enough of the team.
I have purchased 2 x Brand new screen printing machines from GJS. Graham showed us the machines at the padstow factory and gave us a great run down on what they can do, we ordered them and GJS were prompt with delivery, they set up the machine in our factory and again showed us how they work in great detail. Graham was friendly and ensured we were satisfied with everything before he left. Any later queries i had were addressed immediately. I couldnt recommend them enough and have already.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.