Roland ECO-SOL MAX Ink Cartridges - 220mL
ECO-SOL MAX is a remarkable innovation in ink technology. Building on Roland’s award-winning eco-solvent ink, ECO-SOL MAX features several new enhancements including faster drying time, higher density, wider colour gamut, improved scratch resistance, lower cost per square foot, and broader uncoated media support.
In addition, ECO-SOL MAX is virtually odourless, and does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment.
- Quick drying time for improved production speed
- Improved scratch resistance for increased durability and easy handling
- Wider colour gamut for reds, blues and greens
- Virtually odourless and user-friendly
- Aggressively adheres to a broad range of affordable media including Roland’s complete line of uncoated and coated media
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination
- Also available in 440mL cartridges
Related Documents & Links
- Eco-Sol Max Ink Flyer 0.22 MB
The damaged photo emulsion I recently received was replaced promptly, at no charge within 3 days of notification of receipt. This has enabled me to finish my project on time. Thanks heaps for this excellent result.
"Megan and Chris Totterman
We have received the ChromaBlast paper that I ordered with you yesterday. Just want to thank you for sending so quickly. We have been dealing with you guys for nearly a year now and I just want to tell you what a great business GJS are to work with. All transactions are a breeze! Thanks again.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
Monday, 4 September 2017
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.