ArTainium UV/subli-trans Dye Sublimation Cartridges for Epson 4880
ArTainium UV+ dye sublimation inks are licensed for use in the patented dye sublimation process – offering you complete peace of mind.
Used with our professionally created ICC colour management profiles, ArTainium UV+ inks provide stunningly accurate and consistent colour control management while also being one of the most UV resistant dye sublimation inks available on the market.
Discover the ArTainium UV+ difference:
- Licensed ink that does not infringe on patented intellectual property
- Richer and more vibrant colours
- ICC colour profiles for accurate reproduction
- Improved productivity with quick pressing times
- Ongoing technical support
- Access to our exclusive customers-only technical support portal with extensive documentation, manuals, downloads, templates and much more.
Related Documents & Links
"Dean, WF Plastics
Thanks again for your help along the way Michael. I know it's an almost zero margin sale for you compared to decent sales, so I appreciate you treating it like a decent sale none the less. Very professional.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
Wednesday, 6 December 2023
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.