Fotechem 2005 Stencil Remover Paste
FOTECHEM 2005 is a ready-to-use paste that can be used for removal of stencil emulsions, direct/indirect films and capillary films from all meshes.
Directions for use:
• Apply from both sides of the cleaned stencil with a stiff, metal free, brush.
• Use this paste to decoat (reclaim) screen emulsions and photopolymer films. It does not work on gelatine films.
• Clean stencil from ink. Then brush on the paste from both sides. Let stand for the necessary time.
• Wash away the stencil with a high-pressure water spray from bottom to top. It is important to ensure that the screen is free from ink residues before decoating.
• Do not let dry the remover paste on the stencil. Water resistant emulsions need a longer reaction time for decoating than solvent resistant emulsions.
• Underexposed stencils become considerably more difficult to remove.
• If the wrong ink or an inadequate cleaning agent is used (in relation to the type of emulsion or film), the removal can become difficult.
• Chemically hardened emulsions cannot be decoated.
• The use of an inadequate light source in relation to the type of emulsion can cause removal difficulties
Related Documents & Links
"Dean, WF Plastics
Thanks again for your help along the way Michael. I know it's an almost zero margin sale for you compared to decent sales, so I appreciate you treating it like a decent sale none the less. Very professional.
Why Choose GJS
Maximum convenienceAt gjs.co, you can order our products 24/7 and we´ll deliver it to your door! Or simply call us. Our phones are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. We´ll make sure you get all the information you need to make informed decisions. It just doesn´t get any easier.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.