Fotechem 2005 Stencil Remover Paste
FOTECHEM 2005 is a ready-to-use paste that can be used for removal of stencil emulsions, direct/indirect films and capillary films from all meshes.
Directions for use:
• Apply from both sides of the cleaned stencil with a stiff, metal free, brush.
• Use this paste to decoat (reclaim) screen emulsions and photopolymer films. It does not work on gelatine films.
• Clean stencil from ink. Then brush on the paste from both sides. Let stand for the necessary time.
• Wash away the stencil with a high-pressure water spray from bottom to top. It is important to ensure that the screen is free from ink residues before decoating.
• Do not let dry the remover paste on the stencil. Water resistant emulsions need a longer reaction time for decoating than solvent resistant emulsions.
• Underexposed stencils become considerably more difficult to remove.
• If the wrong ink or an inadequate cleaning agent is used (in relation to the type of emulsion or film), the removal can become difficult.
• Chemically hardened emulsions cannot be decoated.
• The use of an inadequate light source in relation to the type of emulsion can cause removal difficulties
Related Documents & Links
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.