Roland DG VersaSTUDIO BN-20A Desktop Eco-Solvent Printer/Cutter
Make the Roland DG BN-20A the cornerstone of your apparel, sign or digital decoration business.
Are you dreaming of starting a t-shirt, poster, sticker or decal graphics printing business? With the Roland DG BN-20A you can print and cut high-quality graphics right from your desktop.
Create heat transfer designs, logos and artwork to personalise t-shirts, jerseys, gym bags, aprons, hoodies and so many more fabric products.
You can also use the Roland DG BN-20A to print and cut on a huge range of adhesive media to produce car stickers, logo stickers, product labels through to promotional signs, displays, window graphics, custom posters and wall art.
What's new with the Roland DG BN-20A?
- 4-channel printing: unlike the original BN-20, the BN-20A features four ink channels for ECO-SOL MAX 2 CMYK ink
- Lower barrier to entry: This essentials-only update costs less than the BN-20, opening the doors to a new market of spare-room start-ups
- New fast-print mode: The simpler ink-set allows the addition of a high-speed printing mode that is unique to the BN-20A, letting users optimise their productivity on small-scale print runs
- A simplified media feed system automatically aligns roll media for printing—ensuring proper placement and tracking
- Easily the most versatile print devices in its class—print and cut on a huge range of vinyl, films, and media
- High-speed print mode for increased print speed
- Includes VersaWorks RIP software that makes production easy for users of all skill levels—intuitive tiling, cropping, cut line creation, application profiles, integrated spot colour libraries, and other features
|Printing Method||Piezoelectric inkjet / Grit roller feed|
|Acceptable Media||Width/thickness||5.9 to 20.3 in. (150 to 515 mm) / Maximum 16 mil (0.4 mm) with liner and 9 mil (0.22 mm) without liner|
|Media roll weight||Max. weight 13.2 lbs (6 kg)|
|Roll/core diameter||Max. outer diameter 5.9 in (150 mm) / Core diameter: 2 in (50.8 mm) or 3 in. (76.2 mm)|
|Ink Cartridges||Type & Capacity||Roland DG ECO-SOL MAX 2, 220 ml only|
|Colours||4 Colour – CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black)|
|Cutting speed/ blade force||0.4 (10 mm/s) to 5.9 in/s (150 mm/s) / 30 to 300gf|
|Printing resolution||Maximum 1440 dpi|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power supply||AC 100 to 240±10 %, 1.0 A, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions/ weight||39.7" W x 22.9" D x 11.5" H in. (1009 W x 582 D x 293 H mm), 79.4 lbs (36 kg)|
|Included items||Power cord, USB cable, blade, blade holder, downloadable software and manual library—including VersaWorks RIP and User's Manual, and more.|
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Fantastic support received from Steve. Really appreciate the timely and generous response. There's a reason we recommend GJS to everyone!
It was an absolute pleasure purchasing my machine from GJS!! The staff were all so friendly and could not do enough for me!! The follow up service was excellent!! I will definitely recommend GJS to al my colleagues and friends..
Why Choose GJS
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.