Epson SureColor SC-F3060 DTG Printer
The F3060 is Epson's first industrial direct-to-garment printer and has been designed specifically for high-production print shop environments.
Its also Epson's first direct-to-garment printer to utilise dual printhead technology and is capable of printing a full-size, full-colour t-shirt in 60 seconds.
It also features a new bulk ink system which delivers remarkably low ink cost and minimised waste compared to cartridge systems.
A key new feature of the F3060 is its automatic print height adjustment. This means that you can seamlessly switch between printing t-shirts and thicker sweatshirts or jumpers with minimal downtime and operator intervention between garments.
Capable of printing on a variety of fabrics such as cotton, linen and rayon, the SureColor F3060 is designed to meet the increasing market demand for high-production customised clothing and print-on-demand products.
- PrecisionCore printhead technology – dual 2.6" printheads with 14,000 nozzles delivering industrial quality output at impressive production speeds
- Bulk ink system – replaceable bulk ink packs for less frequent ink refilling and lower costs compared to ink cartridge systems
- High-quality direct-to-garment printing – Epson UltraChrome DG inks are durable, vibrant and safe, with outstanding colour performance
- Automatic print height adjustment – easily print on different garment thicknesses with minimal operator intervention
- Low total cost of ownership – reduced print costs combined with industrial-level durability and low maintenance
- Increased productivity – fast processing and an all-new quick-load platen, combined with rapid single-pass printing
- Intuitive, easy-to-learn workflow – updated Epson Garment Creator Software, available for macOS and Windows, includes cost estimator, text tools, and hot folder support
- Designed exclusively for high-volume direct-to-garment production - an entirely purpose-built system built for superior imaging with reliable operation
Customer Case Studies
With two stores in tourist hotspots on Queensland’s popular Gold Coast, Xpress Tees is cashing in on the booming customisation revolution by taking a retail-kiosk approach to delivering personalised and on-demand tees to the masses.
From humble beginnings selling designs at the local markets to a t-shirt printing powerhouse, The Tshirt Mill continues to go from strength to strength as it capitalises on the custom print revolution. And with a finger on the pulse of the music and festival scene, The Tshirt Mill is taking custom tees to the masses.
I recently purchased the subli-trans 4880 sublimation printer from GJS Machinery after a few teathing problems caused by myself, Greg Stone and his staff where on hand to sort out the problems. I can highly recommend Greg and his staff for there commitment to after sales service and there prompt delivery of goods ordered, once again thanks guys.
Michael Davies is very helpful, very knowledgeable...what he didn't know he found out for me.. logged in remotely to my computer and got everything happening thanks for your help
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
Thursday, 18 June 2020
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.