Epson SC-F560 24″ Dye Sublimation Printer
The SureColor SC-F560 is Epson's very first 24-inch dye-sublimation printer and has been developed especially for promotional product printers, custom textile creators and photographic labs, especially those creating with ChromaLuxe.
The SureColor SC-F560 is an end-to-end dye sublimation solution including hardware, software and ink—all designed to work in perfect harmony, no matter if you're creating customised phone covers, mugs, mouse mats, t-shirts or cushion covers.
Boasting exceptional speed, reliability and a low total cost of ownership (TCO) to your business, it is the perfect solution for those that wish to get started in dye sublimation, or those who are looking to expand into large substrates.
The Surecolor SC-F560 is perfect for those just getting started with dye sublimation as it requires no specialist knowledge to set-up, operate and maintain.
For businesses with existing dye sublimation experience, the exceptional speed, productivity and efficiency of the SC-F560, coupled with its 24-inch (60 cm) size and ability to handle both roll and sheet-fed media will serve to boost both production and profits.
- New refillable ink solution (140mL bottles that can be refilled whilst the printer is in operation)
- The first Epson dye sublimation printer to feature WiFi connectivity
- Switch seamlessly between roll media and sheets of dye sublimation paper
- Epson's LFP Accounting Tool (helps accurately calculate print costs)
- Head guard (for dust prevention)
- 4.3-inch colour touchscreen for ease of use
- 2x sets of 140mL ink bottles
- 2x maintenance tanks
- 1x pack of A4 sheet media
- 1x pack of A3 sheet media
- 1x roll of 17-inch roll media
- Media spindle
- Power cord
- Set-up guide
- Software CD
- FREE copy of Epson Edge Print (via registration) valued at $1,814!
- FREE remote installation by a GJS Customer Support Specialist
Customer Case Studies
Taking a consultative approach to customer engagement and quality at the core of the products it delivers, Gold Coast Printing & Framing has placed an Epson wide-format dye-sublimation solution at the heart of its business and added Chromaluxe high-definition panels to its media range to add to the portfolio of options it can offer its customers.
With a focus on developing engaged global citizens of the future, Somerset College is empowering students with digital print solutions that are helping them push the boundaries of design and engineering and unlocking their creative potential with personal projects.
Ian and especially Tim were so helpful with researching, testing and sorting out our problem. Thank you so much for your dedicated help.
Very good service from all, we came there with an outline of what we were trying to create and GJS was able to explain in laymans terms and demonstrate products that would suit our needs. Based on that we made our purchases and GJS came onsite and set it up and provided training. Very rare to get that type of service anymore.
Why Choose GJS
Tuesday, 24 March 2020
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.