Sefa Subli-Series Large Format Pneumatic Heat Transfer Presses
Do you want to upsize your print production?
Created in partnership with ChromaLuxe, the world-leading manufacturer of high-quality, rigid sublimation substrates, these large-format, motorised two-drawer pneumatic heat transfer presses are built for big business.
Transfer your brilliant photographic images or creative designs onto high definition metal panels up to 60 x 40" with these versatile press from Sefa. The dual plates work alternately, allowing you time to prepare and layup prints ready on a second platen, substantially increasing performance and productivity. The pressure is applied by pneumatic cylinders and heat by multi-zone temperature controlled elements, ensuring even temperature / pressure distribution and uniform transfer of your print to substrate.
The versatile oversized platens are designed for both big capacity and big content, sublimating onto multiple smaller or individual larger-format rigid substrates or textile panels.
- Subli 1510+ : 1.57 x 1.07m dual platens
- Sublimax 1812 : 1.8 x 1.2m dual platens
- Sublimaxi 2513 : 2.5 x 1.3m dual platens
- Twin drawer system allows background tasking on the free platen
- Automatic drawer opening, closing and switching functions
- Four independent, concentric heating surfaces for uniform heat application across the whole platen (Two on the 1510+)
- Four pneumatic cylinders ensure uniform pressure across the whole platen (Six on the Sublimaxi 2513)
- Large touch-screen control panel
- Includes Nomex-covered heat platen
- Sublimaxi 2513 Includes dual air extractor
- Designed and manufactured in France
- Two-year machine warranty
- Ten-year warranty on heating elements
- Touch electronics developed by Sefa
- Precise and fast regulation (PID control)
- 4 recordable programs
- Counter with reset
- Double timer
- Energy saving
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Having speak to Graham,Greg and Joe personally, regarding many different topics,and always receiving a positive outcome, I would just like to say how greatly satisfied I am with your service, advice and product knowledge. If GJS don′t know or can′t fix the problem, then nobody can!
All in all, I can only comment most favorably on the products and support from GJS is always forthcoming.
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.