Sefa Subli-Series Large Format Pneumatic Heat Transfer Presses
Do you want to upsize your print production?
Created in partnership with ChromaLuxe, the world-leading manufacturer of high-quality, rigid sublimation substrates, these large-format, motorised two-drawer pneumatic heat transfer presses are built for big business.
Transfer your brilliant photographic images or creative designs onto high definition metal panels up to 60 x 40" with these versatile press from Sefa. The dual plates work alternately, allowing you time to prepare and layup prints ready on a second platen, substantially increasing performance and productivity. The pressure is applied by pneumatic cylinders and heat by multi-zone temperature controlled elements, ensuring even temperature / pressure distribution and uniform transfer of your print to substrate.
The versatile oversized platens are designed for both big capacity and big content, sublimating onto multiple smaller or individual larger-format rigid substrates or textile panels.
- Subli 1510+ : 1.57 x 1.07m dual platens
- Sublimax 1812 : 1.8 x 1.2m dual platens
- Sublimaxi 2513 : 2.5 x 1.3m dual platens
- Twin drawer system allows background tasking on the free platen
- Automatic drawer opening, closing and switching functions
- Four independent, concentric heating surfaces for uniform heat application across the whole platen (Two on the 1510+)
- Four pneumatic cylinders ensure uniform pressure across the whole platen (Six on the Sublimaxi 2513)
- Large touch-screen control panel
- Includes Nomex-covered heat platen
- Sublimaxi 2513 Includes dual air extractor
- Designed and manufactured in France
- Two-year machine warranty
- Ten-year warranty on heating elements
- Touch electronics developed by Sefa
- Precise and fast regulation (PID control)
- 4 recordable programs
- Counter with reset
- Double timer
- Energy saving
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Very prompt and very efficient service. I look forward to doing more business with you.
I could not have spoken to better people. They are helpful and friendly and offered to help with anything we wanted.
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.