Sefa Slide-Series Large Format Pneumatic Heat Transfer Presses
Press the perfect portrait, panorama or photo panel with a Sefa Slide
Created in partnership with ChromaLuxe, the world-leading manufacturer of high-definition, rigid sublimation substrates, the Sefa Slide series of air assisted heat transfer presses are designed specifically to help creators and photo labs produce the highest quality output when transferring images to ChromaLuxe high-definition metal photo panels. The super flat plates and concentric heating surfaces mean even temperature and pressure distribution with every press, giving you an optimum, uniform transfer across the whole photographic panel.
- Auto-open and close functionality
- Two independent, concentric heating surfaces for uniform heat application across the whole platen
- Lower platen slides almost all the way out for loading / unloading
- Double pneumatic cylinders ensure uniform pressure across the whole platen
- Large touchscreen control panel
- Preheat time
- Designed and manufactured in France
- Two-year machine warranty, ten-year warranty on heating elements
- Slide 865 model available in single-phase or three-phase
- Touch electronics developed by Sefa
- Precise and fast regulation (PID control)
- 4 programmable presets
- Adjustable digital timer: 0 - 1,800 seconds
- Adjustable digital temperature: 0 - 230 °C
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I am a new client and was most impressed with the response to my first order. Thanks again
Graham and Greg - you are the best. You are always at hand when we need you. Due to the sublimation systems working so well, I dont need to bother either of you as much these days, however, when we have a technical or production issue you are always there at hand with the right solution. Thank you so very very much!
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.