Sefa Slide-Series Large Format Pneumatic Heat Transfer Presses
Press the perfect portrait, panorama or photo panel with a Sefa Slide
Created in partnership with ChromaLuxe, the world-leading manufacturer of high-definition, rigid sublimation substrates, the Sefa Slide series of air assisted heat transfer presses are designed specifically to help creators and photo labs produce the highest quality output when transferring images to ChromaLuxe high-definition metal photo panels. The super flat plates and concentric heating surfaces mean even temperature and pressure distribution with every press, giving you an optimum, uniform transfer across the whole photographic panel.
- Auto-open and close functionality
- Two independent, concentric heating surfaces for uniform heat application across the whole platen
- Lower platen slides almost all the way out for loading / unloading
- Double pneumatic cylinders ensure uniform pressure across the whole platen
- Large touchscreen control panel
- Preheat time
- Designed and manufactured in France
- Two-year machine warranty, ten-year warranty on heating elements
- Slide 865 model available in single-phase or three-phase
- Touch electronics developed by Sefa
- Precise and fast regulation (PID control)
- 4 programmable presets
- Adjustable digital timer: 0 - 1,800 seconds
- Adjustable digital temperature: 0 - 230 °C
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Once again GJS staff and management shine. I ordered a less popular product that I knew was out of stock. For reasons beyone GJS control, the coming shipment was delayed. No problem though because GJS staff kept me informed right up until shipping yesterday. None of this waiting and wondering stuff with the helpful people at this business. I am probably one of their smallest customers, but do they care? Yes. They Care! They care for me as if I was a large client. Thanks GJS.
I had a problem with a screen (not a GJS one) and Stephen was more than happy for me to bring it in so he could check it and offer some tips and advice... greatly appreciated :)
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
Wednesday, 25 July 2018
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.