Sefa Slide-Series Large Format Pneumatic Heat Transfer Presses
Press the perfect portrait, panorama or photo panel with a Sefa Slide
Created in partnership with ChromaLuxe, the world-leading manufacturer of high-definition, rigid sublimation substrates, the Sefa Slide series of air assisted heat transfer presses are designed specifically to help creators and photo labs produce the highest quality output when transferring images to ChromaLuxe high-definition metal photo panels. The super flat plates and concentric heating surfaces mean even temperature and pressure distribution with every press, giving you an optimum, uniform transfer across the whole photographic panel.
- Auto-open and close functionality
- Two independent, concentric heating surfaces for uniform heat application across the whole platen
- Lower platen slides almost all the way out for loading / unloading
- Double pneumatic cylinders ensure uniform pressure across the whole platen
- Large touchscreen control panel
- Preheat time
- Designed and manufactured in France
- Two-year machine warranty, ten-year warranty on heating elements
- Slide 865 model available in single-phase or three-phase
- Touch electronics developed by Sefa
- Precise and fast regulation (PID control)
- 4 programmable presets
- Adjustable digital timer: 0 - 1,800 seconds
- Adjustable digital temperature: 0 - 230 °C
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
An absolute pleasure to deal with. Delivery is always super prompt and products incredibly reliable. Will continue to use GJS for all my vinyl supplies.
I´m new to the sublimation business, and in my research I have your company to be the best so far, and I look forward to dealing with you again and again....Cheers
Why Choose GJS
Loyalty rewardsWhen ordering online and when purchasing equipment offline, we reward our pre-paid customers with GJS Points. The higher the tier, the more points, rewards and other benefits you can earn. Think of it as our ‘frequent printing’ program. GJS Points can be redeemed for discount vouchers that can then be used on subsequent orders. The GJS Points Program has four tiers: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. GJS points also ‘pool’ into your company/business account. This means if you have colleagues who also shop with GJS, you all earn points that accumulate together, helping you reach higher tiers of the program faster, and increasing your redemption value. We also reward our Black-tier customers with free freight on all their orders, regardless of the order amount and no matter where they are located. It’s our way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers who continue to support us as we support them.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.