Eastsign MOT-H 1.7m Rotary Heat Transfer Press
High end, multi-function calendar heat presses for wide format dye sublimation transfer and pigment printed fabrics.
The Eastsign MOT-1742-H press is a high end 1.7m width, oil heated, rotary heat transfer press. With advanced features and premium processes, this solution is ideally designed for large scale or large volume applications such as soft signage, sporting goods, apparel and fabrics.
- Roll-to-roll or Piece-by-piece processing
- Automatic blanket alignment
- Up to 70% blanket coverage
- Enhanced blanket tension control
- Pneumatic fabric/transfer paper/tissue paper tension control
- Oil heated, double layer drum - 420mm / 16.5" in diameter
- 12 heating elements
- Surface temperature detection
- Full oil drum (100% capacity) enabling power savings of up to 30%
- Precision temperature control utilising controllable silicon solid state relay
- Slip ring to minimise maintenance effort
- Auto power on/off
- Working table 1960x2500x970mm (glass not included)
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Thank you for your super fast delivery! I ordered 3 sub blankets on Friday and I can't believe they arrived today!!! The best service ever I'm so happy thank you!!!
Fabulous service! Thankyou so much for prompt delivery... I will be back!
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.