Eastsign MOT-H 1.7m Rotary Heat Transfer Press
High end, multi-function calendar heat presses for wide format dye sublimation transfer and pigment printed fabrics.
The Eastsign MOT-1742-H press is a high end 1.7m width, oil heated, rotary heat transfer press. With advanced features and premium processes, this solution is ideally designed for large scale or large volume applications such as soft signage, sporting goods, apparel and fabrics.
- Roll-to-roll or Piece-by-piece processing
- Automatic blanket alignment
- Up to 70% blanket coverage
- Enhanced blanket tension control
- Pneumatic fabric/transfer paper/tissue paper tension control
- Oil heated, double layer drum - 420mm / 16.5" in diameter
- 12 heating elements
- Surface temperature detection
- Full oil drum (100% capacity) enabling power savings of up to 30%
- Precision temperature control utilising controllable silicon solid state relay
- Slip ring to minimise maintenance effort
- Auto power on/off
- Working table 1960x2500x970mm (glass not included)
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Graham and Greg - you are the best. You are always at hand when we need you. Due to the sublimation systems working so well, I dont need to bother either of you as much these days, however, when we have a technical or production issue you are always there at hand with the right solution. Thank you so very very much!
Thank you so much for your excellent products and speedy shipment. Has been a pleasure doing business.
Why Choose GJS
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.