Eastsign MOT-H 1.7m Rotary Heat Transfer Press
High end, multi-function calendar heat presses for wide format dye sublimation transfer and pigment printed fabrics.
The Eastsign MOT-1742-H press is a high end 1.7m width, oil heated, rotary heat transfer press. With advanced features and premium processes, this solution is ideally designed for large scale or large volume applications such as soft signage, sporting goods, apparel and fabrics.
- Roll-to-roll or Piece-by-piece processing
- Automatic blanket alignment
- Up to 70% blanket coverage
- Enhanced blanket tension control
- Pneumatic fabric/transfer paper/tissue paper tension control
- Oil heated, double layer drum - 420mm / 16.5" in diameter
- 12 heating elements
- Surface temperature detection
- Full oil drum (100% capacity) enabling power savings of up to 30%
- Precision temperature control utilising controllable silicon solid state relay
- Slip ring to minimise maintenance effort
- Auto power on/off
- Working table 1960x2500x970mm (glass not included)
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
It's so enjoyable to deal with such good customer service people and a local supplier I will be pleased to use your organisation in future for most of my blanks that you carry.
The staff at GJS have had a huge impact in helping me start my small sublimation business and are always there to help. I always get a friendly welcome and the help i need even when things are really busy. Its been a great pleasure doing business with GJS and look forward to doing much more in the years to come.
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
Friday, 11 May 2018
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.