RotaPrint Attachment for the VersaUV LEF Series
The RotaPrint attachment for the VersaUV LEF Series of benchtop UV printers makes printing directly to bottles and other cylindrical objects easier and more effective than ever.
Expand the capabilities of the VersaUV LEF Series:
- Print cleanly and precisely onto glass, plastic, metal or ceramic objects with a diameter between 40 to 77mm*
- Use the LEF's existing feed system, allowing for maximum simplicity and efficiency
- Attach to the printer with a series of magnets, for easy installation and removal
- Sturdy build ensures precision stepping during rotation
- Available for the LEF-12/LEF-12i, LEF-20/LEF=200 and LEF-300
*Due to the varying surface finishes of some materials testing is recommended to ensure suitability of application.
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
I had been thinking long-term about the investment that I wanted to make in regards to apparel and how to get the best value for money. Michael from GJS was a huge help and knowledgable in the way to lead me through what was best, for both now and future growth. When the time comes to update I will be reaching out to the team to do so. I really can't speak highly enough of the team.
Fantastic customer support and very fast service. The GJS team will impress you with their great communication skills and their ability to acknowledge and act on user feedback. I look forward to buying from them again the future.
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 40 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.