Virtuoso SG400 A4 Dye Sublimation Printer
Virtuoso SG400 inkjet sublimation printers deliver dazzling HD photo-quality prints up to A4 as part of the complete Virtuoso HD Product Decorating System. A fantastic choice for start-up decorators or kiosk applications.
- The only desktop inkjet printer optimised for digital decorating and SubliJet-HD inks
- The first sublimation printer co-engineered with Ricoh
- Lowest start-up cost of any commercial product decorating technology
- Higher definition image reproduction with vibrant, true-to-life colours
- Faster throughput for greater productivity and profit potential
- Print up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for dazzling, HD photo-quality reproduction.
- Optimised head jetting pressures and advanced algorithms deliver superior image quality with:
- Higher-quality dot formation
- Greater dot uniformity
- Better dot placement accuracy
Faster Speeds, Greater Productivity
- Prints nearly 2 times faster than the Ricoh SG3110DN - up to 156 prints per hour
- Built-in self-cleaning routine keeps the printer running at its best, ensuring money-making uptime with minimal power and ink consumption
- Optional bypass tray extends maximum media size up to 22 cm x 1.3 m.
- Additional 250-sheet paper feed tray enables you to keep multiple paper sizes ready to print on demand.
- Energy Star Ver1.1 Compliant
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Blue Angel Mark Certified
Print and Colour Management Software Included
Enjoy free colour management options for Mac and Windows platforms when you use SubliJet-HD inks with the Virtuoso SG400.
- PowerDriver makes it easy to reproduce vibrant photos and accurate spot colours that wow prospects and keep customers coming back for more.
- MacProfile is specially developed to be used with our SubliJet-HD ink sets in conjunction with the Virtuoso Mac OS driver. Included are Sawgrass’ Palette Swatch Library and Proofing Palette, which is a collection of preset colours highly suitable for sublimation printing.
Complimentary Licence of CreativeStudio
CreativeStudio is Sawgrass’ innovative suite of software that help creative entrepreneurs quickly and easily produce great-looking designs from any Internet-connected computer, tablet or smartphone.
Available exclusively as part of the Virtuoso HD Product Decorating System, CreativeStudio has two components that work together to enable you to create like never before.
- CreativeStudio Online Designer: This is an HTML5 cloud design application that you access from the browser of your internet connected computer, tablet or mobile device.
- CS Print and Colour Manager: This is a computer application for Windows and Mac OS that enables you to print your designs from the cloud.
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
Olive Design exemplifies the versatility and opportunity that exists in the custom print market with dye sublimation. From designer homewares including bedding, cushions, clipboards and coasters through to high-definition metal prints for photographers and even kitchen splashbacks, there isn’t a product that Ann from Olive Design can’t create for her customers.
Crossfit Supremacy is a Crossfit gym located in Padstow, NSW. Working with GJS, it recently brought its branding and promotional product printing in-house and can now create hundreds of customised products for its members.
The information given was relevant to the decisions I had to make. The assistance was excellent and I didnt feel obliged to purchase anything. The follow up and follow through for my purchase was brilliant. I am very happy with the communication between GJS and myself. I will look to GJS for all my supplies as I am confident I will get the support and advise if and when I require it.
We ordered a printer arrived in 24 hours. The help from Steve Poole in setting it up was exceptional. Would recommend them to everyone.
Good Morning Steve. I just wanted to say how pleased I am with the buying experience I have had dealing with G.J.S. and yourself in particular. I am so happy with my Virtuoso printer! Your assistance with the setup and your follow up emails demonstrate a level of service which is rare to find in this day and age. My previous Sublimation experience, with a competitor, was the complete opposite! My Virtuoso has been excellent! Great colour and simple operation make it a pleasure to use. So, thanks again and please feel free to use this as a reference when you are talking to any prospective clients!
Why Choose GJS
Loyalty rewardsWhen ordering online and when purchasing equipment offline, we reward our pre-paid customers with GJS Points. The higher the tier, the more points, rewards and other benefits you can earn. Think of it as our ‘frequent printing’ program. GJS Points can be redeemed for discount vouchers that can then be used on subsequent orders. The GJS Points Program has four tiers: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. GJS points also ‘pool’ into your company/business account. This means if you have colleagues who also shop with GJS, you all earn points that accumulate together, helping you reach higher tiers of the program faster, and increasing your redemption value. We also reward our Black-tier customers with free freight on all their orders, regardless of the order amount and no matter where they are located. It’s our way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers who continue to support us as we support them.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.