Virtuoso SG400 A4 Dye Sublimation Printer
Virtuoso SG400 inkjet sublimation printers deliver dazzling HD photo-quality prints up to A4 as part of the complete Virtuoso HD Product Decorating System. A fantastic choice for start-up decorators or kiosk applications.
- The only desktop inkjet printer optimised for digital decorating and SubliJet-HD inks
- The first sublimation printer co-engineered with Ricoh
- Lowest start-up cost of any commercial product decorating technology
- Higher definition image reproduction with vibrant, true-to-life colours
- Faster throughput for greater productivity and profit potential
- Print up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for dazzling, HD photo-quality reproduction.
- Optimised head jetting pressures and advanced algorithms deliver superior image quality with:
- Higher-quality dot formation
- Greater dot uniformity
- Better dot placement accuracy
Faster Speeds, Greater Productivity
- Prints nearly 2 times faster than the Ricoh SG3110DN - up to 156 prints per hour
- Built-in self-cleaning routine keeps the printer running at its best, ensuring money-making uptime with minimal power and ink consumption
- Optional bypass tray extends maximum media size up to 22 cm x 1.3 m.
- Additional 250-sheet paper feed tray enables you to keep multiple paper sizes ready to print on demand.
- Energy Star Ver1.1 Compliant
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Blue Angel Mark Certified
Print and Colour Management Software Included
Enjoy free colour management options for Mac and Windows platforms when you use SubliJet-HD inks with the Virtuoso SG400.
- PowerDriver makes it easy to reproduce vibrant photos and accurate spot colours that wow prospects and keep customers coming back for more.
- MacProfile is specially developed to be used with our SubliJet-HD ink sets in conjunction with the Virtuoso Mac OS driver. Included are Sawgrass’ Palette Swatch Library and Proofing Palette, which is a collection of preset colours highly suitable for sublimation printing.
Complimentary Licence of CreativeStudio
CreativeStudio is Sawgrass’ innovative suite of software that help creative entrepreneurs quickly and easily produce great-looking designs from any Internet-connected computer, tablet or smartphone.
Available exclusively as part of the Virtuoso HD Product Decorating System, CreativeStudio has two components that work together to enable you to create like never before.
- CreativeStudio Online Designer: This is an HTML5 cloud design application that you access from the browser of your internet connected computer, tablet or mobile device
- CS Print and Colour Manager: This is a computer application for Windows and Mac OS that enables you to print your designs from the cloud.
The GJS difference
When you purchase your printer from GJS you're purchasing from Australia's largest and most experienced supplier of dye sublimation products and accessories. GJS offers a range of value-added services that you won't get from any other supplier in the industry, including:
- Knowledge base (available 24hrs): all the documentation to support your printing solutions, as well as frequently asked questions, product templates, colour profiles, times, temperatures and general hints and tips can be found in the hundreds of articles available to you on our knowledge base
- Remote technical support: if you have a problem with a computer settings or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC and provide assistance
- GJS Points and vouchers: when ordering online and when purchasing equipment offline, we reward our pre-paid customers with GJS Points. The higher the tier, the more points, rewards and other benefits you can earn. Think of it as our ‘frequent printing’ program. GJS Points can be redeemed for discount vouchers that can then be used on subsequent orders saving you up to 6% off the RRP
- Free freight: we’ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in one of our many free freight zones. To check if your suburb qualifies, click here.
We’re more than just 'box-shifters' here at GJS. We prefer a partner-driven approach to our customer relationships and it's our goal to be your trusted advisor and help you and your business reach your true potential.
We understand that the initial investment in your printing equipment is important, but we believe that the sustained relationship that we can build together, and the value added services that we can provide you during your entire lifetime as a GJS customer is more valuable to your success.
Customers Who Purchased This Product Also Purchased
Customer Case Studies
With STEM a huge focus for schools right around the country, students at Tamborine Mountain State High School are embracing advanced manufacturing methods such as dye sublimation to create amazing products and prepare themselves for a digitally diverse future workforce.
Olive Design exemplifies the versatility and opportunity that exists in the custom print market with dye sublimation. From designer homewares including bedding, cushions, clipboards and coasters through to high-definition metal prints for photographers and even kitchen splashbacks, there isn’t a product that Ann from Olive Design can’t create for her customers.
One stop shop for everything from equipment, software and consumables... with an amazing Help desk always ready to help!
I can certainly say that I was impressed with Tim's level of service and knowledge of not only the products sold by GJS but of the other products we used, giving me some great tips and advice. Hopefully we'll cross paths again, as I am sure it will, and already know in advance of future great Customer Service by Tim. Many thanks mate for the prompt and efficient service and dedication to our company needs.
Thanks so much for the information and back up service for this issue. GJS is my go to for supplies, equipment and service. You guys are great. Thanks
Steve was very easy to understand and followed up to make sure everything was okay. The support was top notch. I would recommend GJS to anyone looking for this type of equipment.
As usual I got a very professional and prompt reply and I was kept informed with how to go about troubleshooting. Results have been great. Thanks
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.