Roland CAMM-1 Servo GS-24 Desktop Sign Maker Vinyl Cutter
The Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter delivers maximum precision and efficiency.
With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers greater stability and a 40% increase in downforce (from 250g to 350g). This means you can cut like never before—even on thick, dense substrates. With cutting edge capabilities and unmatched reliability, backed by a comprehensive warranty, the GS-24 is Roland's best desktop cutter ever.
The GS-24 Servo features Roland CutStudio software, a full-featured design package that also functions as plug-in software for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW.
- Overlap Cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock.
- Perforated cutting function makes it easy to create labels and decals ready for individual sale.
- Efficiently cuts up to 500mm per second, providing maximum productivity.
- Perfect for cutting vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl, twill, heat transfers, sandblast material and more.
- Roland CutStudio™ (included) allows you to cut TrueType® fonts without the need for outlining and vectorisation tool generates cut lines from any JPEG or Bitmap image.
- Backed by the industry's most comprehensive service & support
Customer case studies
Crossfit Supremacy is a Crossfit gym located in Padstow, NSW. Working with GJS, it recently brought its branding and promotional product printing in-house and can now create hundreds of customised products for its members.
Would just like to say thank you to your staff as they were able to help us decide on the right product for our needs. We received the plotter within two days of ordering it and worked straight away. Great service!
I received my order before expectation and got exactly what I was after.Thank you for the prompt service and I will DEFINITELY use your services again!
I experienced an installation problem with a dye sub printer - the assistance offered was fantastic and easy
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.