Roland CAMM-1 Servo GS-24 Desktop Sign Maker Vinyl Cutter
The Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter delivers maximum precision and efficiency.
With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers greater stability and a 40% increase in downforce (from 250g to 350g). This means you can cut like never before—even on thick, dense substrates. With cutting edge capabilities and unmatched reliability, backed by a comprehensive warranty, the GS-24 is Roland's best desktop cutter ever.
The GS-24 Servo features Roland CutStudio software, a full-featured design package that also functions as plug-in software for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW.
- Overlap Cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock.
- Perforated cutting function makes it easy to create labels and decals ready for individual sale.
- Efficiently cuts up to 500mm per second, providing maximum productivity.
- Perfect for cutting vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl, twill, heat transfers, sandblast material and more.
- Roland CutStudio™ (included) allows you to cut TrueType® fonts without the need for outlining and vectorisation tool generates cut lines from any JPEG or Bitmap image.
- Backed by the industry's most comprehensive service & support
Would just like to say thank you to your staff as they were able to help us decide on the right product for our needs. We received the plotter within two days of ordering it and worked straight away. Great service!
I have been dealing with GJS Machinery for just on three years and have always had excellent service and advice when needed. I couldn′t recommend any other company higher on service, advice and quick delivery of products.
Graham and Greg - you are the best. You are always at hand when we need you. Due to the sublimation systems working so well, I dont need to bother either of you as much these days, however, when we have a technical or production issue you are always there at hand with the right solution. Thank you so very very much!
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.