Roland CAMM-1 Servo GS-24 Desktop Sign Maker Vinyl Cutter
The Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter delivers maximum precision and efficiency.
With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers greater stability and a 40% increase in downforce (from 250g to 350g). This means you can cut like never before—even on thick, dense substrates. With cutting edge capabilities and unmatched reliability, backed by a comprehensive warranty, the GS-24 is Roland's best desktop cutter ever.
The GS-24 Servo features Roland CutStudio software, a full-featured design package that also functions as plug-in software for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW.
- Overlap Cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock.
- Perforated cutting function makes it easy to create labels and decals ready for individual sale.
- Efficiently cuts up to 500mm per second, providing maximum productivity.
- Perfect for cutting vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl, twill, heat transfers, sandblast material and more.
- Roland CutStudio™ (included) allows you to cut TrueType® fonts without the need for outlining and vectorisation tool generates cut lines from any JPEG or Bitmap image.
- Backed by the industry's most comprehensive service & support
Would just like to say thank you to your staff as they were able to help us decide on the right product for our needs. We received the plotter within two days of ordering it and worked straight away. Great service!
I recently purchased the subli-trans 4880 sublimation printer from GJS Machinery after a few teathing problems caused by myself, Greg Stone and his staff where on hand to sort out the problems. I can highly recommend Greg and his staff for there commitment to after sales service and there prompt delivery of goods ordered, once again thanks guys.
I don´t really know any one but Greg, can´t fault him though, it´s all good. GJS gives me what I need, when I need it, no if´s no buts, just great service.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.