Roland CAMM-1 Servo GS-24 Desktop Sign Maker Vinyl Cutter
The Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter delivers maximum precision and efficiency.
With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers greater stability and a 40% increase in downforce (from 250g to 350g). This means you can cut like never before—even on thick, dense substrates. With cutting edge capabilities and unmatched reliability, backed by a comprehensive warranty, the GS-24 is Roland's best desktop cutter ever.
The GS-24 Servo features Roland CutStudio software, a full-featured design package that also functions as plug-in software for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW.
- Overlap Cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock.
- Perforated cutting function makes it easy to create labels and decals ready for individual sale.
- Efficiently cuts up to 500mm per second, providing maximum productivity.
- Perfect for cutting vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl, twill, heat transfers, sandblast material and more.
- Roland CutStudio™ (included) allows you to cut TrueType® fonts without the need for outlining and vectorisation tool generates cut lines from any JPEG or Bitmap image.
- Backed by the industry's most comprehensive service & support
Customer case studies
Crossfit Supremacy is a Crossfit gym located in Padstow, NSW. Working with GJS, it recently brought its branding and promotional product printing in-house and can now create hundreds of customised products for its members.
Would just like to say thank you to your staff as they were able to help us decide on the right product for our needs. We received the plotter within two days of ordering it and worked straight away. Great service!
I live in the Queensland tropics. The GJS team consistently gets supplies to me within three days of placing an order even this far north of Brisbane. Thanks for all your help and courtesy.
Kelly understands and endeavours to despatch items at short notice, with a 3 day freight to us we dont always have the luxury of time. Greg and a wealth of information on all the products and Michael is such a lovely guy when it comes to sorting out my technical issues. The others I am sure are just a terrific but I have not had the opportunity to deal with them.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.